Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Emerald Blaze (Hidden Legacy, #5)
This topic is about Emerald Blaze
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Emerald Blaze [August 25, 2020]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new)

Margret | 3170 comments Mod

Narilka | 2925 comments Yay!

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments So I've read the first two chapters and im loving it, so glad to be back in this world. (view spoiler)

Narilka | 2925 comments I'm starting tonight :D

Narilka | 2925 comments Through Ch 7. I'm reminded how much I enjoy IA's writing style :) (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Narilka wrote: "Through Ch 7. I'm reminded how much I enjoy IA's writing style :)."

Agree with all of this, I'm loving it!

(view spoiler)

Snarktastic Sonja (snownsew) | 19 comments I finished this one in one sitting (ok, more like 2 . . . but dinner was required . . .) and I loved it . . . and it also irritated me. :D Can't wait to see more of your thoughts.

AND (view spoiler)

Narilka | 2925 comments I finished too. So much fun!

(view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments I'm finished. I absolutely freaking loved it. Narilka I 100% agree that (view spoiler)

message 10: by Timelord Iain (last edited Aug 29, 2020 11:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Timelord Iain | 16757 comments Narilka wrote: "I finished too. So much fun!..."

So I read the book over the past 2 days, and I enjoyed it and I didn't... it was very IA... so much so, that I found myself comparing it to the 2nd Kate Daniels book alot... the one where (view spoiler)

But then I started to get a bit frustrated with Allesandro (view spoiler)... otherwise I enjoyed it, and still want to see what happened... I'm sure I missed some implications in things, since it's been so long since I read the other HL books...

Re:romance: (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Timelord Iain wrote: "Narilka wrote: "I finished too. So much fun!..."

So I read the book over the past 2 days, and I enjoyed it and I didn't... it was very IA... so much so, that I found myself comparing it to the 2nd..."

I liked (view spoiler)

message 12: by Snarktastic Sonja (last edited Aug 31, 2020 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Snarktastic Sonja (snownsew) | 19 comments Grandma Victoria (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Snarktastic Sonja wrote: "Grandma Victoria [spoilers removed]"

I hate her so much!

Mayim de Vries | 2923 comments I missed the release somehow and so I'll abandon what I am currently reading to delve into this. :D

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Mayim wrote: "I missed the release somehow and so I'll abandon what I am currently reading to delve into this. :D"

Yay! I hope you love it!