Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Wings of Fire RP! > Possibility-Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ayla (last edited Aug 06, 2020 09:01AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Come rp in Possibility, a town for all dragons from any tribe, near the SandWing desert! (RP ONLY)

message 2: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Mist was on her way to “Misty’s Sweets” the bakery she owned to open it up for the morning. As she approached the bakery, she noticed her friend Flame (a SkyWing) peering into the bakery.

“Good Morning, Orange!” said Misty. Orange turned around, startled, and blushes.

“Oh, hi, Misty,” she stammers, being very shy (as she usually is).

Misty took out her key and swung open the door to her bakery. After setting her keys on a shelf behind the counter, she walked to the window and put out the OPEN sign.

“Did you stop buy for a reason?” Misty asked Orange.
“Oh, just to say hi, and, you know, grab a sweet,” Orange said, already reaching for one of yesterday’s treats.
“Go ahead, nobody at my house is going to eat them. I mean, other than me,” laughed Misty. Orange grabbed one of the croissant and left the shop with a “Good bye!”.
“Sigh, I wish something exciting would happen...”

(Will continue when Rainbow and Blossom arrive)

message 3: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
"Wow, look at all the dragons!" Rainbow exclaimed as she looked around at Possibility. "They all look so different. I'm going to practice my camouflage later!"

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “Me too!” Blossom laughed and agreed. She always loves seeing other dragons from different tribes. “I’m hungry,” she said, looking around. “Hey, there’s a bakery over there! Can we go stop by before we turn in for the night? I can tell you a little bit about the mission while we’re there.”

message 5: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Sure, I love baked goods," Rainbow agreed as her stomach grumbled in anticipation. "I guess I'm hungrier than I thought," Rainbow laughed. "Let's go."

message 6: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) As Blossom opened the door, a little bell rang as she and Rainbow stepped inside. She changed her colors back to her normal shades of blue to purple to pink ombré. Walking up to the counter, she saw another RainWing around her age taking orders, and seemingly running the bakery. “Hi,” Blossom said. “Could I please order?”

message 7: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“Ahhh, my first customer for the day,” exclaimed Misty. “It’s nice to see another RainWing around. We don’t get many RainWings here in Possibility! Anyway, what would you like to order?”

message 8: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 03:38PM) (new)

Rainbow also changed back to her normal colors. "I want a loaf of bread and a croissant," Rainbow told Misty. "What's your name?"

message 9: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“A loaf of bread and one of my famous croissants coming up! Now what would you like?” Misty said, turning to her other customer.

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Can I have a loaf of bread and an almond croissant please?" Blossom said.

message 11: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"Okey-Dokey, two loafs of bread, and two crossaints (one almond, one plain) coming up!" said Misty as she started to shape the dough for the bread. She then put the bread dough in the oven and started to make the croissants.

message 12: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"May I ask what you're name is?" Rainbow asked while the bread dough was in the oven.

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Thanks!" Blossom smiled. "Hey, do you know any places around here where we could stay the night?"

message 14: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"My name is Misty, can I ask yours?" Misty replied.

message 15: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"And, if you guys would like to stay here for the night, I have some extra rooms in the back of the shop."

message 16: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"I'm Rainbow and that's Blossom," Rainbow answered.

message 17: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Yep! I'm Blossom," she said. "Staying here would be great!"

message 18: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Mist took the bread out of the oven and put in the croissants. She then started to wrap up the bread in two cute little baggies made custom for the bakery.

message 19: by Ayla (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:30PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Thanks Misty," Blossom said, as she handed her the bags. She gave her a handful of gold coins. "Do you think we you could show us where we're sleeping? We're exhausted."

message 20: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Thanks!" Rainbow bit into the bread. "Mmm, this is so yummy!" she said in satisfaction

message 21: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
The oven chimed again, the croissants having taken shorter than the bread. Misty put everything in the bags and handed them to Rainbow and Blossom.
"Here you go! I'll show you guys to the back, but I would like to ask for a small fee of 10 gold coins per dragon." explained Misty.

message 22: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
(I'll post the next part)

message 23: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

(Okay)

message 24: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (k!)

message 25: by Lucy, The Mystical One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:36PM) (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Misty showed them through a door on the left side of the counter and they walked through a short hallway with paintings and a bathroom. They came to another door, and Misty pushed it open. The bedroom had two hammocks and leaves covering the floor.
"Here is your room!" smiled Misty. "I had a hard time deciding how to decorate the room, then decided to settle for a rain forest theme, even though I have only ever been to the rain forest once."

message 26: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "This is great!" Blossom grinned. "Wait, you've only been to the rainforest once? You should visit more often! It's beautiful there."

message 27: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (last edited Nov 19, 2020 03:16PM) (new)

"I think it's perfect since we come from the rainforest," Rainbow smiled.

message 28: by Lucy, The Mystical One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:38PM) (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"Yeah, I wish I could visit more often, but I have a bakery to run," Misty said with a shrug. "What brings you two all the way out here?"

message 29: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom hesitated. "It-it's a long story. Even Rainbow here doesn't know the whole thing."

message 30: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Yeah, you should probably tell me soon," Rainbow told her.

message 31: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "I know," Blossom sighed. "All right, I'll tell you. On one condition-you don't tell another living soul as long as you live or I'll personally rip out both of your throats."

message 32: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"I won't! I promise," Rainbow said.

message 33: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"WOW, okay," Misty said, looking a bit nervous.

message 34: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Sorry," Blossom apologized. "I didn't mean to scare you. But it's necessary. Okay. So, as Rainbow already knows, I'm the RainWing Queen's lieutenant. So, I'm basically a spy and assassin. Anyway, Rainbow wanted to come with me, so I have to travel all around Pyrrhia and collect information about what's happening. And, I have to assassinate a SandWing named Scorch."

message 35: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:47PM) (new)

Who's Scorch?" Rainbow asked.

message 36: by Lucy, The Mystical One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:48PM) (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"WOW!!! Who's Scorch? Information about what? GASP Can I come with you guys!?!? I have been DYING for adventure. I can always ask my mom, Berry, to take over the shop!" Misty shouted excitedly.

message 37: by Ayla (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:51PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "I don't know exactly. Just some dragon who's been causing the RainWings problems. He's been hunting on our rainforest land and scaring away all the animals. But I think he must've done something worse than that, otherwise the queen would've just sent me to warn him away," Blossom told them.

"Misty, you can for sure come with us. But, you need to make sure no one knows where you're going exactly, and I'll have to train both of you guys a bit. But we only have time for a small session because we're leaving tomorrow morning."

message 38: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Oh okay," Rainbow said.

message 39: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"Hmmm. I'm not really interested in killing another dragon, so maybe.... YOU can do that part," Misty said, nodding wildly.

message 40: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom smiled. "I usually just slip poison in their food or drink. I don't love the blood so much either."

message 41: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:54PM) (new)

"I definitely can't wait for training! Oh, this is going to be soo much fun!" Rainbow said excitedly. "Blood is bad though."

message 42: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"Awesome!! Also, you guys don't have to pay me for the room rental. Especially because you are going to TRAIN ME TO BE AN ASSASSIN!!! My aunt and uncle own an infirmary with a courtyard in the back that would be great for training! Oh, and bye the way, I am going to have to sleep in this room tonight, I will go get the other hammock."

message 43: by Ayla (last edited Jul 27, 2020 04:54PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom laughed. "We won't train for very long. We have to get going by tomorrow morning, ten o'clock at the latest. Thanks Misty!"

message 44: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Misty walked down the hallway and into the storage closet on the right side of the counter.
"Oh, silly me, I forgot to close shop," Misty reminded herself. She grabbed the keys and locked the door, then took the OPEN sign out of the window. Misty skipped down the hall way, excited for the journey that she knew the next day would bring.

message 45: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Oh, that's too bad. When we get back to the rainforest, can we train some more?" Rainbow asked Blossom.

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Sure," Blossom replied. "If you want, I can ask the queen to appoint you a general. Meaning you go on most of the missions with me."

message 47: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Oh, that'd be awesome!" Rainbow exclaimed.

message 48: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
"Oh, I should call my mom and ask her if she could watch over the bakery for a while. Who knows how long we'll be gone." Misty said, half to herself. She walked over to the hammock-side table and grabbed a phone, then dialed her mom. She told her mom she was going on a trip with some of her friends for about a month, and was wondering if she could take over the shop. After a minute, Misty put down the phone and smiled.
"The bakery will be fine. I can't wait!"

message 49: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Ok then," Blossom clasped her talons together. "Do you want to start training a bit tonight, or should we wake up really early tomorrow?"

message 50: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"I suggest tonight, I can't get up in the mornings," Rainbow told Blossom.

« previous 1 3 4 5