YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Pucked (Pucked, #1)
This topic is about Pucked
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Pucked (Pucked #1) by Helena Hunting - Starting July 30th 2020

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
***The 1st standalone novel in The Pucked Series***

With a famous NHL player for a stepbrother, Violet Hall is well acquainted with the playboy reputation of many a hockey star. So of course she isn’t interested in legendary team captain Alex Waters or his pretty, beat-up face and rock-hard six-pack abs. When Alex inadvertently obliterates Violet’s misapprehension regarding the inferior intellect of hockey players, he becomes much more than just a hot body with the face to match.

Suffering from a complete lapse in judgment, Violet discovers just how good Alex is with the hockey stick in his pants. Violet believes her night of orgasmic magic with Alex is just that: one night. But Alex starts to call. And text. And email and send extravagant—and quirky—gifts. Suddenly, he's too difficult to ignore, and nearly impossible not to like.

The problem is, the media portrays Alex as a total player, and Violet doesn’t want to be part of the game.

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 2161 comments I read this at the start of July and LOVED it! I'm going to jump in and chat with ya'll!

25%

(view spoiler)

57%

(view spoiler)

75%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments I'm up to Chapter 7.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "25%

[spoilers removed]"

I'm finding this to be a little slow. Needs more then them fooling around.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments I'm up to Chapter 14.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "57%

[spoilers removed]"

You can't blame the brother for being upset.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments I'm up to Chapter 21.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "75%

[spoilers removed]"

I feel the same way.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments I'm finished.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5804 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I needed more plot than what we were given.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "I'm finished.

[spoilers removed]"

Lol pretty much.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I needed more plot than what we were given."

To be honest if it wasn't for the funny lines every now and then I'd give it a 2 star rating.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments I keep putting this book off given both your ratings but I’ll have to give in soon if I want the points 🥺🤣

message 18: by ❀ Crystal ✿ - (last edited Aug 12, 2020 07:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Ch. 9 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Ch. 16 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "25%

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments ☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "I'm up to Chapter 14.

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Ch. 23 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Finished (view spoiler)