The Hunger Games RP discussion

The Capitol > Roof

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate RP only

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus sat on the edge of the roof and looked down, the wind rippling his hair. He felt calm here, undisturbed and alone.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) But he was not alone. Dryad stood behind him, eyeing him curiously as she wondered between two flower beds. She kept quiet, not wanting to disturb him.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus heard a sound and turned, spotting Dyrad. "You there! Don't you know spying is damn rude?" He growled angrily.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Dryad sniffed. "Walking. Is that illegal?"
(so for the late reply, my phone battery died 😹)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) (Np)
"Huh, walking." Marcus snorted, unamused. "You're plain sneaking around and I suggest you to back off and mind your own business." He said unpleasantly.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) "Whatever you like, whoever you are. Didn't catch your name," said Dryad disconcertedly. She couldn't help noticing how Marcus's hair was a deep, dark brown, like tree bark. She found it rather mesmerising.

(His hair IS brown, right? 😅)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) (Idk let's just pretend it is...)
Marcus glared at her and said simply. "Marcus." Then, after a thought, he added. "Go away! You're bothering me."

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Dryad shrugged and flounced away, roughly pushing a rosebush aside. "Self-satisfied prig," she muttered to herself. And my name is Dryad, not that you care!" she added more loudly.

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "You're right. I don't care." Marcus told her.

message 11: by Amanda Artist Cat (last edited Aug 09, 2020 06:48AM) (new)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Dryad gave another sniff, but thought "Well! Things just got interesting...!"

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus watched her leave and muttered to himself. "Dyrad... nice name..."

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) (Ok I'm here 😊!)

message 14: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) (Oof sorry I fell asleep... d'you mind if we continue maybe later? Cuz I'm kinda busy....)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) (Haha it's okay no worries 😉!)