The Kane Chronicles Brooklyn House, The 21st Nome discussion

General > Claim a god or goddess

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) If you get a character, then keep in mind that you must RP the god or goddess like it should be. If you want a character, then you must PM me.

Ammit the Devourer- A demon that lives in the Hall of Judgment and eats the hearts of the wicked dead. Ammit has the head of a crocodile, the body of a lion, and the backside of a hippopotamus. He is the size of a poodle.

Ammut- Helps Anubis with carrying out Judgements by eating the heart of those who do not pass the scale test.

Anubis- The god of death, embalming and funeral rites. He is the son of Nephthys and Set, but was raised by Osiris.

Apophis- God of snakes, war and Chaos. He lives in the Duat. Also known as Apep. God of chaos sometimes seen as Apophis the chaos snake.

Babi- god of baboons. He represents the other characteristics of primates such as being uncontrolled and wild.

Bast/Bastet - Cat goddess; known to protect pregnant women and children. She is also involved in celebrations. The protector of Ra, his third eye. Lives now in the Kane Chronicles Brooklyn House, The 21st Nome. Also known as the Eye of Ra. Her host is Muffin. {Tara}

Bes- Dwarf god.

Geb- God of the earth. He was separated from his wife, Nut, for disobeying Ra.

Hapi- god of the Nile.

Hathor- Goddess of love, beauty, and music; "alter ego" of Sehkmet.

Heket- The frog-goddess of birth and rebirth. Khnum, her husband, made children out of clay in his potter's wheel and Heket gave them the breath of life and placed them in their mother's womb.

Horus- The falcon god of revenge and pharaohs. His host is Carter Kane. He is the son of Isis and Osiris.

Isis - The goddess of magic. She is also the goddess of motherhood. The wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus. {Sadie}

Khepri- God of scarab beetles. Ra's aspect in the morning.

Khnum- Ram-headed god. Ra's aspect in the evening.

Khonsu- God of the moon. He was defeated by Nut in a gambling game, thus having Nut win enough moonlight to create the Demon Days. He has also the ability to control, reverse, and create time (out of moonlight).

Ma'at- Goddess of justice,truth and of order. Also the daughter of Ra Command for Order.

Mekhit- The minor lioness-goddess of war. She currently resides at Sunny Acres with her husband, Onuris.

Nekhbet- The goddess of vultures, who protects the pharaoh if he proved himself to be strong enough.

Nephthys- The goddess of river and sleep. She is Set's wife.

Nut- Goddess of the sky/stars and wife to Geb. She was forced away from her husband because she defied Ra.

Onuris- A war god. Her spouse is Mekhit.

Osiris- God of the underworld and the afterlife. Husband and brother of Isis, brother and mortal enemy to Seth, Father to Horus.

Ptah- God of craftsman and creation.

Ra- God of the Sun. Ra is king of the gods. He is also known as Amun-Ra and Akmun-Rah.

Sekhmet- Sekhmet is the lion-headed goddess of war and the previous Eye of Ra . Her alternate side, Hathor, is the cow-headed goddess of love, beauty, and music.

Serqet- Goddess of scorpions.

Set- God of Evil, deserts, storms, mortal enemy and brother to Osiris, Husband to Nephthys. He killed his brother Osiris because of jealousy. No one can really describe what he is. He is a human hybrid, half human mixed with an unknown creature. It is sometimes called the set animal.

Shu- God of the wind and father of Geb and Nut. He keeps them apart as part of their punishment by Ra. Great grandfather to Anubis and Horus.

Sobek- The crocodile god of rivers, who is loyal to Ra. Rows Ra's Sunboat through the Duat.

Tawaret- Goddess of hippos and the protector of pregnant mothers. Likes Bes.

Tefnut- Lion goddess of water and fertility. Consort of Shu, mother of Geb and Nut.

Thoth- The god of creativity, knowledge, ibises and baboons. Also known as Djehuti.

Neith -Goddess of hunting, wisdom, battle, and weaving. Despite being the wisdom goddess, she is slightly insane. {Willowshine}

If you get a character, then keep in mind that you must RP the god or goddess like it should be. If you want a character, then you must PM me.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) If you want a character, then you must PM me.

message 3: by Sadie Bennett, Eye of Isis (that sounds weird I mean Eye of Horus sounds nomal (new)

Sadie Bennett | 53 comments Mod
Its ok if you PM me too! (Is that ok with you kendra?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Well I have a special thing to make sure they are the perfect person.

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins Goddess, I would like to have Bast ....i really love cats

message 6: by Sadie Bennett, Eye of Isis (that sounds weird I mean Eye of Horus sounds nomal (new)

Kendra ~ The Libra Zebra ~ Chiron wrote: "Well I have a special thing to make sure they are the perfect person."
thx for all the effort you put here, but...

message 7: by Sadie Bennett, Eye of Isis (that sounds weird I mean Eye of Horus sounds nomal (new)

Tara wrote: "Goddess, I would like to have Bast ....i really love cats"

Yah! Just waita sec before PMing her

message 9: by Sadie Bennett, Eye of Isis (that sounds weird I mean Eye of Horus sounds nomal (new)

What is the special thing?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) It's kinda like doing an application. I do something like:

I give Ptah a sugary treat.

Then I tell them to answer like they think their character would.

message 11: by Sadie Bennett, Eye of Isis (that sounds weird I mean Eye of Horus sounds nomal (new)

Oh! lol.

The Kane Chronicles Brooklyn House, The 21st Nome

unread topics | mark unread