Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Correct spelling for JJ Gould books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecil (new)

Cecil Huston | 4 comments The author JJ Gould is listed in two separate places, as are his books. The first two books from the Dead Air series are listed under “J.J. Gould”, and the third book, Dead End, is listed separately under “JJ Gould”. This will cause folks to miss the third book and is confusing when looking up the author. The books I have are showing “JJ Gould” on the covers, without the periods between the JJ. Thank you!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Cecil wrote: "The author JJ Gould is listed in two separate places, as are his books. The first two books from the Dead Air series are listed under “J.J. Gould”, and the third book, Dead End, is listed separatel..."

links would be helpful.

I'll research this

message 3: by Cecil (new)

Cecil Huston | 4 comments Dead Air This is shown under J.J. Gould. Dead End This is shown under JJ Gould. Sorry didn’t send this first.

message 4: by Cecil (new)

Cecil Huston | 4 comments Looks like it was fixed now. All are under J.J. Gould. Thanks!

message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Cecil wrote: "Looks like it was fixed now. All are under J.J. Gould. Thanks!"

I just told you to send links for future reference. Librarians are volunteers, so if you can give the information you have on an issue, it is very helpful.

I started hunting and found those works under 4 different profiles.

Goodreads standards for author names requires periods between initials. Because there is more than one author of that name, I separated them into separate profiles, and put these series books into one profile. I always created a series for the books.

message 6: by Cecil (new)

Cecil Huston | 4 comments Got it, thank you again for your help!