The Hunger Games RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate RP only

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)
description description description

Dragonflies skirted on the surface, humming cheerfully. The air is filled with tension from goodness knows where yet there wasn't any dangers imminent. The lake was too blue for it to be ordinary, its depths too dark for it to be inviting. Sinister yet pleasant, the lake radiates vibes that clearly say 'go away or die'.

On the banks. the sun glittered, spreading heat waves so intense that one hour on the ground could lead to dehydration. The air is dry and filled with the florid scent of sunscreens, the smell of sweat. There is no wildlife spotted, the plants scarce and prickly. Yet, the lake is still full. Still bubbling merrily along the edges, waves sending foamy bubbles on the cracked ground.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus sat down beside the lake, motioning to Ray and Jayden. "We can camp here. There's no one else around." He said as he unloaded their weapons. "So, a plan?"

message 4: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "We try killing off the others before we die of starvation and thirst ourselves," Jayden tells him. Ray nods in agreement with Jayden and they sit down next to Marcus.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus grinned. "I like the spirit. But we have to mark our targets first." Pointing at the trees, he gathered several sturdy ropes, tying them into a rope ladder. "We could build a tree house. Safe from enemies, and an ideal way of spying. What do you think?"

message 6: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Perfect," Jayden smiled and so did Ray. Ray was mostly just following his sister for the time being, she was more trained for this type of thing. "That's a good idea. Once we build it, we can discuss our targets."

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus nodded, handing the siblings some of the rope. "We need to finish this before sundown. And it seems like it's about to get dark."

message 8: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden and Ray nodded and got to work with the ropes. They worked hand in hand, using each other to get the tree-house done efficiently.

message 9: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone After a while, they finished with the help of Marcus. Now they had an efficient tree-house they could live in. They crawled in testing it, "It works!" Ray told the others. "Yay," Jayden smiled.

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Marcus hid a smile. The siblings were useful allies. Turning to them, he said, "Good work. I'll keep watch for the first few hours and I'll wake one of you up later."

message 11: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden and Ray nodded as they both stayed in the tree-house. They both fell asleep quickly, cuddling each other for support even though one of them would be dead by the end of it.

message 12: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Laviana saw Jayden and Ray asleep in their treehouse. She also saw Marcus on watch and took the chance to get revenge. She stabbed him in the back, which was kind of ironic, and he fell silently. She still hoped the twins would want to be allies though, it would be a waste if otherwise.

message 13: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone (Thanks, sorry I haven't been on to rp Marcus dead)
Jayden and Ray startled awake. They venture out of the treehouse and see Marcus with a knife through his back. Jayden gasped in horror. She wasn't used to seeing others dead even though she trained so much. Ray spoke up, "We need another ally, we can't do this on our own." Jayden nodded and sat down in there treehouse and sighed, looking at the sky.

message 14: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) (No problem)

Laviana pulled the knife out of Marcus's back, turning towards the twins. "Well, I can help with that."

message 15: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden turned to Laviana. "Are you proposing an alliance?" Ray nodded along. "Yeah are you?" he said testily.

message 16: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) "Yes," she said walking towards them. "What else could I possibly be doing? I just wanted revenge, and you guys seemed like you could use some help."

message 17: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden played with the idea, "Fine," she holds out her hand and so does Ray. They awaited her answer, this could definitely help them in the long run.

message 18: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Laviana smiled and shook their hands.

message 19: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden nodded, "Well we made a treehouse, want to come in? It's very homey. And it's a good place to stay in my opinion," Ray nodded as well.

message 20: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) "Sure," she said.

message 21: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden led her in and sat done as Ray followed. "Who's standing watch?" she asked.

message 22: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Laviana shrugged and yawned.

message 23: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "I will then," Jayden volunteered. She stood up and left the treehouse, watching over the lake for enemies. Ray just sat in the treehouse and sighed, staring at the ceiling. The Hunger Games was quite uneventful and he wondered when it would all be over, when either he or his sister would die or when they'd both die.

message 24: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Laviana pitied the siblings. They both had been chosen, and they both had been dragged into something where at least one of them would die. She shuddered with rage. The Hunger Games was the worst way to end your life.

message 25: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) She drifted off to sleep, knowing she could be ready to attack, even when half asleep.

message 26: by Lizzie (last edited Oct 08, 2020 08:27PM) (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden went back into the treehouse and shook her brother. "Hey bro, it's your watch now." He nodded groggily and stood up, growing more alert. He got outside and started his watch, now fully alert. His sister lied down in the treehouse again and sighed. She stared at the sky and drifted off to sleep, the same thoughts as her brother's plaguing her mind.

message 27: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Laviana stirred, seeing the dim sunset outside.

message 28: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Jayden scanned the area and sighed, nothing was happening in these games except for eight tribute deaths. She wanted more action and this to be over with.