Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > Season of the Wolf is coming out in August

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (last edited Aug 01, 2020 02:56PM) (new)

Maria Vale (mariavale) | 44 comments Just FYI, my publisher is offering 100 copies Forever Wolf as a Goodreads Giveaway!

The Legend of All Wolves is a series about werewolves who are not men trying to subdue their inner beasts, but rather wolves who put on skin to protect their land, their pack and their sacred wild selves. The first three--The Last Wolf, A Wolf Apart and Forever Wolf-- got some kudos: Best of the Year from PW, LJ, AMZ, Kirkus & Booklist. Double Rita Finalist.
(Blurgh--I hate self promotion.)

Now Season of the Wolf coming out August 25th, tells the story of the Great North Pack's Alpha who has sacrificed so much to protect her pack and Constantine, the shifter, who fights to remind Evie that she is not only the Alpha.

Thanks for letting me put this up here and if anyone wanted to hit the "Want to Read" button, I'd be grateful.

Karen  ⚜Mess⚜ | 49 comments I'm so excited for this book! I didn't know there was going to be a fourth book.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Vale (mariavale) | 44 comments Thank you so much, Karen. I love Evie and she needed a special kind of man who is strong enough to stand behind her. I can't wait to hear what you think. ❤️

message 4: by BJ (last edited Jul 25, 2020 10:06PM) (new)

BJ (barbararhodes) | 50 comments Maria wrote: "Thank you so much, Karen. I love Evie and she needed a special kind of man who is strong enough to stand behind her. I can't wait to hear what you think. ❤️"
I love this series, and I'm going to prepare for the release of Book 4,by re-reading the series again. It's so awesome - thank you.

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Vale (mariavale) | 44 comments BJ wrote: "Maria wrote: "Thank you so much, Karen. I love Evie and she needed a special kind of man who is strong enough to stand behind her. I can't wait to hear what you think. ❤️"
I love this series, and I..."

Thank you so much BJ! It means so much to me. I've got my fingers crossed that you'll like Season.. 😬💓😬