Lincoln Parish Library discussion

New Books > August 2020 - New Books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (last edited Aug 03, 2020 07:54AM) (new)

Nick Davis | 27 comments African-American Fiction

Black Bottom Saints by Alice Randall Black Bottom Saints

Money Devils 1 A Cartel Novel by Ashley Antoinette Money Devils 1: A Cartel Novel

The Deadline by Kiki Swinson The Deadline

Idlewild Carl Weber Presents by Treasure Hernandez Idlewild: Carl Weber Presents

Scandalous Secrets (Jackson Falls #2) by Synithia Williams Scandalous Secrets

Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

Auntie Poldi and the Handsome Antonio by Mario Giordano Auntie Poldi and the Handsome Antonio

The Falcon Always Wings Twice (Meg Langslow, #27) by Donna Andrews The Falcon Always Wings Twice

The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan The First to Lie

Ghost Ups Her Game by Carolyn G. Hart Ghost Ups Her Game

The Last Mrs. Summers (Her Royal Spyness, #14) by Rhys Bowen The Last Mrs. Summers

Murder in the East End (Kat Holloway Mysteries #4) by Jennifer Ashley Murder in the East End

The Silent Wife (Will Trent, #10) by Karin Slaughter The Silent Wife

A Private Cathedral (Dave Robicheaux #23) by James Lee Burke A Private Cathedral: A Dave Robicheaux Novel

Final Cut by S.J. Watson Final Cut

Shadows of the Dead (Special Tracking Unit #3) by Spencer Kope Shadows of the Dead: A Special Tracking Unit Novel

Choppy Water (Stone Barrington #54) by Stuart Woods Choppy Water

Safecracker by Ryan Wick Safecracker

Hidden Creed (Ryder Creed, #6) by Alex Kava Hidden Creed

Convince Me by Nina Sadowsky Convince Me: A Novel

The Palace (Simon Riske, #3) by Christopher Reich The Palace

God of War (Op-Center, #19) by Jeff Rovin Tom Clancy's Op-Center: God of War

Booked for Death (Booklovers B&B Mysteries, #1) by Victoria Gilbert Booked for Death: A Booklover's B&B Mystery

Mums and Mayhem (A Magic Garden Mystery #3) by Amanda Flower Mums and Mayhem: A Magic Garden Mystery

Then She Vanished by T. Jefferson Parker Then She Vanished

Squeeze Me (skink #8) by Carl Hiaasen Squeeze Me

Lone Jack Trail by Owen Laukkanen Lone Jack Trail

The Midwife Murders by James Patterson The Midwife Murders

Peachy Scream (Georgia B&B #2) by Anna Gerard Peachy Scream

Blood Victory (Burning Girl, #3) by Christopher Rice Blood Victory: A Burning Girl Thriller

Killer, Come Back To Me The Crime Stories of Ray Bradbury by Ray Bradbury Killer, Come Back To Me: The Crime Stories of Ray Bradbury

Little Disasters by Sarah Vaughan Little Disasters

Boston Scream Murder (Deputy Donut Mystery, #4) by Ginger Bolton Boston Scream Murder

Every Kind of Wicked (Gardiner and Renner #6) by Lisa Black Every Kind of Wicked

Romance

The Friendship List by Susan Mallery The Friendship List

Sea Glass Castle by T.I. Lowe Sea Glass Castle

No Offense (Little Bridge Island, #2) by Meg Cabot No Offense

Hidden Truths (Fortune's Daughters Trilogy, #2) by Muna Shehadi Hidden Truths

Royal by Danielle Steel Royal

Wednesday Walks & Wags (The Sunday Potluck Club, #2) by Melissa Storm Wednesday Walks & Wags

The Mockingbird's Song (Amish Greenhouse Mystery #2) by Wanda E. Brunstetter The Mockingbird's Song Volume 2

The Love Scam by MaryJanice Davidson The Love Scam

Acceptable Risk (Danger Never Sleeps, #2) by Lynette Eason Acceptable Risk

Minutes to Die (Homeland Heroes, #2) by Susan Sleeman Minutes to Die

Peace in the Valley (Amish of Big Sky Country #3) by Kelly Irvin Peace in the Valley

Piecing It All Together (Plain Patterns, #1) by Leslie Gould Piecing It All Together

Say No More (Romantic Suspense #24; Sacramento #2) by Karen Rose Say No More

Breathe the Sky by Michelle Hazen Breathe the Sky

Love in Unlikely Places An Amish Romance by Linda Byler Love in Unlikely Places: An Amish Romance

Almost a Bride (The Bride Ships, #4) by Jody Hedlund Almost a Bride

Bitter Pill (Sisterhood Book 32) by Fern Michaels Bitter Pill

The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea (Embraced by Magic, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea

Someone to Romance (Westcott #8) by Mary Balogh Someone to Romance

Temptation on Ocean Drive (The Sunshine Sisters, #2) by Jennifer Probst Temptation on Ocean Drive

Thick as Thieves by Sandra Brown Thick as Thieves

Whirlwind (The Champions #1) by Janet Dailey Whirlwind

Bayou Baby (Butterfly Bayou #2) by Lexi Blake Bayou Baby

The Cowboy Says I Do by Dylann Crush The Cowboy Says I Do

Waiting on a Cowboy by Jennifer Ryan Waiting on a Cowboy

How to Catch a Sinful Marquess (The Disreputable Debutantes, #3) by Amy Rose Bennett How to Catch a Sinful Marquess

Make Mine a Cowboy by A.J. Pine Make Mine a Cowboy: Two Full Books for the Price of One

Once in a Blue Moon (Blessings, Georgia, #10) by Sharon Sala Once in a Blue Moon

Who Wants to Marry a Duke (Duke Dynasty, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Who Wants to Marry a Duke

Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror

Vathek by William Beckford Vathek

The First Sister by Linden A. Lewis The First Sister Volume 1

Sorcery of a Queen (Dragons of Terra, #2) by Brian Naslund Sorcery of a Queen

Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #27) by Laurell K. Hamilton Sucker Punch

By Force Alone by Lavie Tidhar By Force Alone

The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood Prison Camp, #1; Black Dagger Legacy, #5) by J.R. Ward The Jackal Volume 1

The Hollow Ones by Guillermo del Toro The Hollow Ones

The Living Dead by George A. Romero The Living Dead

The Black Song (Raven's Blade #2) by Anthony Ryan The Black Song

The Haunting of Gillespie House by Darcy Coates The Haunting of Gillespie House

Ten Arrows of Iron (The Grave of Empires, #2) by Sam Sykes Ten Arrows of Iron

A Chorus of Fire (The Sorcerer's Song, #2) by Brian D. Anderson A Chorus of Fire

Architects of Memory (The Memory War, #1) by Karen Osborne Architects of Memory

Ink & Sigil (Ink & Sigil, #1) by Kevin Hearne Ink & Sigil: From the World of the Iron Druid Chronicles

Non-Fiction

Make Change How to Fight Injustice, Dismantle Systemic Oppression, and Own Our Future by Shaun King Make Change: How to Fight Injustice, Dismantle Systemic Oppression, and Own Our Future

Help Yourself A Guide to Gut Health for People Who Love Delicious Food by Lindsay Maitland Hunt Help Yourself: A Guide to Gut Health for People Who Love Delicious Food

Fodor’s Bahamas (Full-color Travel Guide) by Fodor's Travel Publications Inc. Fodor's Bahamas

2020 North American Coins & Prices A Guide to U.S., Canadian and Mexican Coins by David C Harper 2020 North American Coins & Prices: A Guide to U.S., Canadian and Mexican Coins

The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales

Ellis Island a people’s history by Małgorzata Szejnert Ellis Island: A People's History

The End of Everything (Astrophysically Speaking) by Katie Mack The End of Everything (astrophysically Speaking)

The Infographic Guide to Grammar A Visual Reference for Everything You Need to Know by Jara Kern The Infographic Guide to Grammar: A Visual Reference for Everything You Need to Know

Naming Your Little Geek The Complete List of Comic Book, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Fantasy Names by Scott Rubin Naming Your Little Geek: The Complete List of Comic Book, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Fantasy Names

The Complete Guitar Manual by D.K. Publishing The Complete Guitar Manual

Quick and Easy Christmas 100 Gifts and Decorations by Search Press Studio Quick and Easy Christmas: 100 Gifts and Decorations

She Votes How U.S. Women Won Suffrage, and What Happened Next by Bridget Quinn She Votes: How U.S. Women Won Suffrage, and What Happened Next

Your Brain at Work, Revised and Updated Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long by David Rock Your Brain At Work, Revised and Updated: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long

27 Essential Principles of Story Master the Secrets of Great Storytelling, from Shakespeare to South Park by Daniel Joshua Rubin 27 Essential Principles of Story: Master the Secrets of Great Storytelling, from Shakespeare to South Park

Watercolor Is for Everyone Simple Lessons to Make Your Creative Practice a Daily Habit - 3 Simple Tools, 21 Lessons, Infinite Creative Possibilities by Kateri Ewing Watercolor Is For Everyone: Simple Lessons to Make Your Creative Practice a Daily Habit

Painless Algebra (Barron's Painless) by Lynette Long Painless Algebra

Pumpkins and Party Themes 50 DIY Designs to Bring Your Halloween Extravaganza to Life by Roxanne Rhoads Pumpkins and Party Themes: 50 DIY Designs to Bring Your Halloween Extravaganza to Life

Windows 10 for Dummies by Andy Rathbone Windows 10 for Dummies