2022 Reading Challenge discussion

The Death of Mrs. Westaway
This topic is about The Death of Mrs. Westaway
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > The Death of Mrs. Westaway

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2277 comments This thread is to discuss The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware.

Pages: 368 pages

Length: 1 Month (August)

Participants: Sandra, SarahKat, Dikshita.

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

message 2: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 4 stars

SarahKat | 3175 comments Excited for this one! I'm becoming a fan of Ruth Ware. I just finished The Turn of the Key which was my favorite of hers so far. I've also read The Woman in Cabin 10 and In a Dark, Dark Wood

message 3: by Dikshita (new)

Dikshita (Nightime BookNerd) | 194 comments SarahKat wrote: "Excited for this one! I'm becoming a fan of Ruth Ware. I just finished The Turn of the Key which was my favorite of hers so far. I've also read The Woman in Cabin 10..."

I loved Turn of the Key too.. I read it 2-3 months back. Gave it 5 stars.
That book made me a Ruth Ware fan instantly. This would my second read of hers. So excited.

Sandra (sass000) | 40 comments Starting this today. This will be my first Ruth Ware book.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

message 5: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 4 stars

SarahKat | 3175 comments I haven't forgotten about this. I'm just trying to read way too many books at once and things keep becoming available at the library! I will get to it by next week I think

message 6: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 4 stars

SarahKat | 3175 comments I started today! I always enjoy Ware giving us just enough backstory to explain the characters' motives and actions. Something that may otherwise be silly or stupid seems less-so in the context of their life.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.