Challenge Corner discussion

Seasons of the Storm (Seasons of the Storm, #1)
This topic is about Seasons of the Storm
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano -> Starting August 15th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 59309 comments Mod
One cold, crisp night, Jack Sommers was faced with a choice—live forever according to the ancient, magical rules of Gaia, or die.

Jack chose to live, and in exchange, he became a Winter—an immortal physical embodiment of the season on Earth. Every year, he must hunt the Season who comes before him. Summer kills Spring. Autumn kills Summer. Winter kills Autumn. And Spring kills Winter.

Jack and Fleur, a Winter and a Spring, fall for each other against all odds. To be together, they’ll have to escape the cycle that’s been forcing them apart. But their creator won’t let them go without a fight.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

starting this now!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 15: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 30: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 44: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Kelly (last edited Aug 31, 2020 02:51AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly | 3824 comments I'm hoping to start and finish this tomorrow! I'm so late

Kelly | 3824 comments When I said tomorrow I meant the day after tomorrow...

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

lmaaao

message 10: by Kelly (last edited Sep 02, 2020 01:39AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly | 3824 comments Alaina wrote: "Ch 15: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Chapter 33 - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Chapter 46 - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Finished - This book was okay. I liked the ideas and concept around the seasons but I lost interest a bit as I usually do with Ya fantasy around the middle of the book ^^ I was also confused for a while because in my audio, there were two chapters after the epilogue and it was actually chapter 38 and 41 or something like that... weird.

Kelly | 3824 comments Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)