What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > where the heroine gives up her son for adoption; heroine was pregnant but was run out of town by the hero nad his rich family. The heroine ended up being a famous singer and later found out that the hero, who is the father ended up raising their son

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Intisaar (new)

Intisaar Hamze | 37 comments Does anyone know the name of the book where the heroine gives up her child for adoption. The heroine was pregnant but was run out of town by the hero nad his rich family. The heroine ended up being a famous singer and later found out that the hero, who is the father ended up raising their son. I remember the plot but not the title. If anyone knows it please let me know, would really appreciate it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Intisaar, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help us narrow down the search faster. Please read our Group’s Special Rules.

message 3: by Intisaar (new)

Intisaar Hamze | 37 comments Sorry, I don't remember the exact year, it was a few years ago. I only remember the plot. After deciding to give up her son for adoption, she later went on to become a famous singer. After finding out that the hero raised their son, they decided to keep the fact the the heroine was the mother from the son until he was ready to hear it. The story took place at a ranch or farm.