What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Young adult Vampire Romance book where human and vampire fall in love

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Henry | 32 comments So I know I read this book within the past 2 years. And I believe it to be a series(not 100% sure), so some details might be form different books throughout the series but all the books are about the same characters. I know that it takes place in the U.S., but in the first book or another book in the series the whole setting changes to France. Also, the story takes place in the late 2010s.

I'm not sure if the girl was kidnapped or not, possibly even met in a high school setting but she somehow ends up meeting a family/ group of vampires. Eventually, she falls in love when one of the vampires, for some reason I feel like his name is Will but I am not positive on that. Humans are not allowed to know about vampires so that's a big issue. Later in the book, you find out she has blood that cures vampires or something like that. Because she is so important to vampires, other vampires in the work try to kill her because her blood is important but also smells very strong and is almost addictive to them.

At some point, the girl finds out she has a guardian angel who is trying to protect her from her lover vampire and his family, even though she wants to be with them. She finds out that her and the angle are actually meant to be mates, but the vampire asked her to marry him and she loves him.

The angel's parents then put him on a mission to kill the girl's vampire lover because her blood is so important to getting rid of vampires. Eventually a big war or battle breaks out over her and she is sent somewhere safe while her vampire lover is sent into battle. They have a connection where she can feel him and at some point, during the battle, she can feel him die. However, he actually doesn't die.

I know its a love triangle type of book because she does feel drawn to the angel but loves the vampire. I also feel like at some point in the book she is about o die but is changed into a vampire, and she turns out to be like super powerful.

Sorry, it's a bunch of random details, but I hope someone can find the book/series for me!!!! Thanks!!!

message 2: by Carson (new)

Carson (explodingtardis10) | 28 comments Blue Bloods YA series?

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson (explodingtardis10) | 28 comments Sounds likely that it could be House of Night though I don't think France is involved. The other details sound like they fit though.

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Henry | 32 comments Carson wrote: "Sounds likely that it could be House of Night though I don't think France is involved. The other details sound like they fit though."

Carson wrote: "Blue Bloods YA series?"

I've read those before and its not either of those. Thanks though. They 100% go to Paris at some point though to keep the girl safe from other vampires.

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Henry | 32 comments I actually ended up finding the series. It was actually a series I read on Wattpad a while back. I just forgot it was a Wattpad book lol. Thanks for the help though!!!!