Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Wings of Fire RP! > RainWing Forest

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Come to fly your OCs here, in the RainWing Forest!

message 2: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
Rainbow practiced her camouflage after she did venom practice, she would find a tree, fruit, or plant and match its color. Mongolia and Blossom were still asleep when she left for the forest.

message 3: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom swooped into the clearing where the RainWings did venom practice. She scanned the area for an open target. She flew over to it and looked around. “Rainbow!” She said, who was at the target next to her, “I’ve been looking for you!”

message 4: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Hey Blossom! I woke up before you so I decided to do some venom practice," Rainbow greeted. "I've been doing venom practice and camouflage. Want to see who can shoot the furthest?"

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Gtg! Continue tomorrow?)

message 6: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

(Yes of course!)

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Here!)

message 8: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

(Me too!)

message 9: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom shook her head sadly. “Sorry Rainbow, I cant right now. The Queen is sending me on another mission outside of the rainforest.” She landed on the platform where Rainbow was. “Oh!” She said, brightening considerably. “Want to come with me? I mean, I know you’re not a trained spy and assassin like I am, but maybe the Queen would let you come!”

message 10: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Yes, I want to see the other kingdoms!" Rainbow said. "Hopefully the queen will let me come. Should we do the contest once we get back?"

message 11: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “Yeah,” said Blossom. “Let’s go ask the Queen!”