What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Caitlin (Making a Splash, #2)
This topic is about Caitlin
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA romance/hate to love/ summer/ lifeguard. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madigan (new) - added it

Madigan | 3 comments PLOT: a girl (teen) gets a job with her friend at a summer water park/ pool. The main character is a lifeguard and i think her best friend has a crush on her brother. The main girl meets this guy who instantly annoys her but charms her at the same time. There is even an incident where she thought he drown in the pool and gets in trouble with her boss for causing a big scene when he wasn’t even in the pool at the time. It turns out this guy works for a light show company and ends up helping her and her friends put together an end of the summer light show.
This is a hate to love romance novel.

I read this book in the late 2010s and I can’t for the life of me figure out what the name of the book was. I remember is was short maybe 100-200 pages.

I appreciate any suggestions as to which book this is because I cannot remember and I would like to reread it because I remember liking it.

message 2: by Madigan (new) - added it

Madigan | 3 comments Update: I believe the friend worked at the gift shop or snack stand at the pool/water park.
ALSO I remember a scene where the main guy takes the main characters chair even tho all of her stuff was under it.

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19559 comments Swoon at Your Own Risk?

Or maybe something in the Making a Splash series? There are three books, Robyn, Caitlin, and Whitney.

message 4: by Madigan (new) - added it

Madigan | 3 comments It was the second book in the making a splash series!!! Thank you so much this book has been driving me crazy for MONTHS! Thank you for your help

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19559 comments Awesome, glad to help out!