What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Behind the Gates (Tomorrow Girls, #1)
This topic is about Behind the Gates
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult Dystopian Fiction. I read this book in about 2010-14. It is a series. I have been looking for this book for YEARS! This is what I remember. The children are loaded onto a school bus and taken from their parents. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Meade | 5 comments I read this book in about 2010-14. It is a series. I have been looking for this book for YEARS! This is what I remember. The children are loaded onto a school bus and taken from their parents. The main character who i believe is a girl tracks her route the entire ride there marking every turn that they took. They might of even been blindfolded. They are taking to a camp with strict rules. But as a group they try and escape. The camp is by a patch of woods, and there is a abandon cabin there. The children explore the cabin and hide in there. In this cabin there is a tunnel where they escape from. Now I believe that once they escape from the tunnel they hide in an abandoned mall. And sadly this is all I can remember! PLEASE HELP!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19600 comments You have to add plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post will be locked by the mods.

message 3: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Meade | 5 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "You have to add plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post will be locked by the mods."

I believe I fixed the problem. I am new to this and not quite sure of the website layout yet. Please let me know if it still needs fixed.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19600 comments Looks good now! That'll help people searching for your book.

How old are the children in this story? Are they teenagers or younger kids?

message 5: by Lola (new)

Lola Peet | 1 comments I haven't read the books but in the movie adaption of The 5th Wave the kids are loaded onto a school bus?

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19600 comments The 5th Wave for Lola's suggestion.

message 7: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Meade | 5 comments They are probably in middle school! And it’s not The 5th Wave sadly!

message 8: by Rei (new)

Rei | 8 comments Was it Fortess by Gabrielle something

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19600 comments Fortress for Rei's suggestion.

message 10: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Meade | 5 comments It’s not fortress either sadly

message 11: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Meade | 5 comments I have found the book!!! After hours of research!! It’s called “The Tomorrow Girls” series! Thanks for all the help!

message 12: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19600 comments Glad you found it!

Behind the Gates for the link to the first in the series.