Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

The Weeping Willow
This topic is about The Weeping Willow
Book Promotions and Giveaways > Free Horror Stories for Review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (new)

C. Cox | 8 comments Good Afternoon Horror Fans,

I've recently published three short horror stories, and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in reviewing any/all of them. I enjoyed writing all three, and I think you'll enjoy reading them, too!

If you're interested, please message me. I can provide them in PDF/ePub/MOBI/Word format if you want to move forward. They're all short reads.

Below please find their names/links/brief descriptions:

GHOST WRITER: THE WORDS HE TYPES MAY BE YOUR LAST
The dead have feelings, too.

Self-proclaimed author Paul Fick just knows he has enough talent to top the best-seller lists...even though none of his works are good enough for publication.

His persistence, however, agitates the spirits of some of the great -- but deceased -- authors. They decide to stop him before he sweet-talks some unsuspecting publisher into giving him a chance.

The Weeping Willow
Can a dead end job kill you?

In this new tale of suspense that seems ripped right out of the Twilight Zone, we learn about a man stuck in a dead end job and a dead end marriage. It takes an encounter with a possessed Willow tree, however, for him to finally to acknowledge his lack of purpose.

Will he be able to escape the tree's wrath before it's too late, or will he become its fertilizer?

The Shortcut
Is a man's bond with his dog enough to defeat Death?

In this gripping short story, we follow an elderly gentleman whose time on earth has nearly expired. Rip, his childhood canine, has a different idea.

As Death prepares to harvest the man's soul, can his best friend protect him from the eternal punishment he likely deserves?

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any additional information. I appreciate you considering my stories!

Best Regards,
C. Thomas Cox

message 2: by Twirling (new)

Twirling Pages (twirlingp) | 4 comments hey I'd love to review them !
please mail at pagestwirling@gmail.com.
thanks .

message 3: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Lunsford | 3 comments I’m available to review as well. You can send it to eblunsford134@gmail.com

message 4: by C. (new)

C. Cox | 8 comments Thanks Twirling and E.B.! I’ve emailed them your way!