Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 139 comments Mod
BOBA TEAAAAA

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin walked in.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin got his boba, and headed for his work at the club.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria walked in, getting a matcha milk tea with cheese foam.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin walked in and ordered mango boba.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien followed, smiling, and ordered strawberry boba.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin found a table and sat down. He mumbled incoherently about the price of the boba.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien slid into a seat across from him. "I can pay for the boba, if you want me to," he smiled. He eyed his own boba warily.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin shrugged. “It’s okay.” And took some money out of his pocket to pay for the both of them. He sat down and drank his boba.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien frowned slightly. "Next time, I'm paying," he said sternly, then looked at his boba suspiciously. Adrien took a drink, his face scrunching in surprise.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

“Well?” Torrin said, trying to hide his surprise when Adrien said, “Next time”. He took a sip of his boba, and chewed on his boba. It was an interesting feeling.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien slowly chewed, then swallowed. "It's.... weird, but in a good way. It's really tasty!" he smiled, taking another drink.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

“Exactly. The boba doesn’t taste like anything, yet it is sweet.” Torrin took another sip. “They should make a baking show out of this.”

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

“It would be fun to judge.” He added.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It would be," Adrien laughed, drinking more of his drink. "So, where do you live?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

“In a place near here.” Torrin said vaguely. He didn’t like showing off his wealth.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien laughed. "So... if you're not going to tell me..." he said, struggling to contain his laughter. "I'll just have to assume you live in a box under a bridge."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin almost smiled, a rare thing. “I guess you will.”

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien laughed. "I actually don't have anywhere to live yet, so I suppose your cardboard box is better than nothing."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

This time, Torrin cracked a smile. “I guess so. Do you need help finding a house?”

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien smiled back. "That'd be great, if you're offering."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

“I know some people.” Torrin out his elbows on the table. “But you can’t just give out these numbers.” His smile was gone, and he was back to his menacing self.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien leaned in slightly, acting all secret-like. "Of course," he whispered. "I promise, your secret is safe with me."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin leaned in a bit more and took his shades off to reveal his black eyes. “I’m not kidding though.”

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien's eyes widened and he nodded slowly, his mouth slightly open and his breath taken away.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin leaned back and put his shades back on. “Sorry about that. Now what were you looking for? Bungalow, Apartment, Condo, Cave, whatever.” His moods switched almost instantaneously.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien blushed and looked away. "It's alright," he mumbled. He took a sip of his boba, collecting himself, then looked back up at Torrin and smiled. "Anything will do," he shrugged. "I was just hoping for a roommate."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

“I have a h-” He stopped himself before he said more. “I have a penthouse that has a spare room. Would you like to live in it?”

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Sorry for the late reply ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's all good))

Adrien blushed and looked away, attempting to regain his composure. He looked back at Torrin, still slightly red, and smiled. "Sure! I'd love to live in your cardboard box with you," he teased.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin didn’t know why he was blushing. (( my bois not good with feeling ))
“Yeah, watch out for splinters.” He joked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"More like paper cuts," Adrien laughed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

“True. Wanna visit it now? We can have boba there and you can decorate, I guess.” Torrin shrugged.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Adrien smiled, getting up. "Lead the way! I'll grab my suitcase on the way over."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

“Okay. And it might not be what you’re expecting...” Torrin trailed off, but shook it off. He left with Adrien, taking his hand to lead the way. He didn’t know if that was awkward or not, he just did it by impulse.

(( I’ll comment first ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien smiled up at him and squeezed his hand lightly, following him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria got up, taking her bubble tea with her, and left.