Mythical RP discussion

RP > Café

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Grab a drink and some f00d

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Andy opened the door and strolled to the counter. "A cup of hot cocoa and one chocolate chip muffin please." She said pleasantly.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((lol I am not even allowed to drink coffee by my parents so Idk either))
"Hey Mable! I love chocolate." She said, waving her muffin. "What's your favorite food?"

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "I love food! Every one of them except well, vegetables." She said sheepishly, feeling somewhat guilty. "I know they're nutritious but I just can't bring myself to swallow them! Urgh, the taste!" Andy made a face.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Are you alright?" Andy asked worriedly.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hey, it's fine. Have some muffin. Food cheers people up. Well, at least it works for me." Andy tore a piece of muffin and popped it into Mable's mouth. "I know how it feels like to be kicked out by your own parents...come on, how can you even do this to your kid? Well, I'm also disowned so guess we can stick together?" Andy said.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Yeah. I kinda like you as well." Andy grinned at her. "So, friends, are we?" She held out her hoove.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Cool!" Andy smiled. "Maybe you could even teach me some spells."

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Of course! You can visit me at the hospital anytime! I'm kinda lonely there. Anyways, here's a simple trick. Whenever you want to heal a broken bone, just gather some moss and apply them on the damaged area. Channel your inner magic and imagine the bone straightening. That will do the trick." Andy said passionately.

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Great! Then I can learn some more magic! Maybe they'll help in healing, I don't know...but it'll be awesome to know those spells." Andy's eyes shone in excitement.

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((It's correct! D'you wanna let Mable meet Andy at the hospital now? Assuming days have passed?))

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Ok))