Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available Beta Reader for Thrillers, Horrors, Graphic novels, Fantasy, Erotica

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel J Fazzino | 5 comments My name is Daniel and I am an avid reader of many kinds of books. Below this is the list of my interests. I am a very straight forward person who believes that sugar coating is a bad thing. I believe in giving my honest opinion.
I work Overnights and can read books with no issues.
I am available for Thrillers, horrors, graphic novels, fantasy, erotica.
Thank you for your consideration.
Contact me via Email danielfazzino8522@gmail.com,
I respond usually after 8pm due to my work schedule.

message 2: by Ali (new)

Ali Benice | 130 comments Hi Danirl, I've seen your post and wanted to take my chances. Here's my book's query:

I’m seeking representation for my 51,700 word upper MG thriller novel, THE MASTER’S DUNGEON. 
If there’s anything 13-year-old Eylem hates more than slumber parties, it’s the people who organize them. Having had enough of being marginalized due to her distant behaviours by the other girls, she decides to bring a new touch to the game of ‘truth or dare.’
She picks ‘dare’ and tricks the others into making her break into the weird old building nearby, where a weird old man resides. Eylem gets in the place with ease, but before long, it becomes apparent that the crooked building is a vile house of horrors. She soon encounters The Master; a half-octopus man who hides his true identity behind the mask of an old man. The two have a chat, and Eylem holds her head high before him. She hides her lack of self-confidence until the monster man puts her to sleep and cuts her into pieces. Eylem finds herself as a single head without a body when she recovers. She learns that her limbs are all scattered around in the lower levels of the dungeon, where different creatures lurk and lay claim on them.
Eylem has to find her missing body parts and retrieve them from the monsters by the use of her wits. She must outsmart the creatures and face her traumas before finding a way out of the dungeon while endeavouring to hold on to her sanity and, maybe, learning how to be a better person.
THE MASTER’S DUNGEON focuses on a heroine who is gallant enough to stand up against not just monsters, but against grown men as well. It speaks to children of ages 10 to 13. The book plays with the idea of and refers to the real horror behind fairytales and can be seen as a modern take on original, forgotten, and grimmer versions of such fables. And unlike fairytales, it aims to empower its readers instead of suppressing them.
I am a writer, translator and illustrator, mostly working on children’s literature. My books have been published thrice in Turkey, and this script has been awarded by a major Turkish publishing house named TUDEM in 2014. I have also made plenty of illustrations for the book.
Cordially,

Ali Benice

Daniel J Fazzino | 5 comments Please email me I am interested in reading this.

Ali wrote: "Hi Danirl, I've seen your post and wanted to take my chances. Here's my book's query:

I’m seeking representation for my 51,700 word upper MG thriller novel, THE MASTER’S DUNGEON. 
If there’s anyt..."