FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

SOCIAL ISSUES AND PROBLEMS > Mental Health

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments Half of the world is locked right now. So many people will be feeling so lonely or depressed.

Here you can discuss about your mental traumas and people will be there gelp you.

message 2: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments I know many will be so embarrassed to share about mental traumas. So I will start with myself.

For past 3 months my country was in lock down and I was stuck at my Grandma's house. I don't have anyone to talk with, so basically I was so low and I started to slip to depression. Most of the nights my head was exploding by negative thoughts and I was screaming.

Being a person who is suffering from mental traumas for past few years, I can understand your condition. So feel free to open up.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) I am not really depressed, but I often feel like I don't know what I'm doing. Feel like I'm not sure what to do with my life. That often leads to bad temper, lack of motivation, spontaneous crying (and excessive yogurt-eating!)

message 4: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments I think you're having mood swings Adela. I am a person with worse mood swings.
As you assumed it's just side effect of puberty hormones. So don't worry.

message 5: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments Always welcome 😊

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Adela wrote: "My mental health has been weird. Some days, I'm fine. Other days, I'm just in a crappy mood. I snap at people, I don't really make eye contact with anyone, and I barely say a word. When I think abo..."

I feel exactly the same way, Adela ❤️! Some days I spit poison, other days I'm a nice cuddley kitten ☠️😻! There's no telling which Amanda I'll be day in day out!

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 532 comments I know right! Sometimes everyone irritates me so much for no apparent reason, and I'm really mean to them. :(

message 8: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments Same here.
One moment I'll be so sweet and at the next moment I'll be meanest person you ever met.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Samantha wrote: "I know right! Sometimes everyone irritates me so much for no apparent reason, and I'm really mean to them. :("

Exactly! I snap at my mum even if she's always a perfect angel to me, and next second I just feel dreadful about it!