Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Disastrous Book Combining! Help, pretty please.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caro (new)

Caro Carson (carocarson) | 4 comments The book in question is The Bartender's Secret (Masterson, Texas Book 1) by Caro Carson, published by Harlequin in 2020. An attempt to combine various editions resulted in some 83 different books being combined! The reviews are all over the place for at least a dozen different novels. It's such a mess. I tried to separate editions, but I read the instructions which said authors cannot separate combined editions. I will be forever grateful if somebody could please correct this disaster. Thank you.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Caro wrote: "The book in question is The Bartender's Secret (Masterson, Texas Book 1) by Caro Carson, published by Harlequin in 2020. An attempt to combine various editions resulted in some 83 different books b..."

working on this

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Caro wrote: "The book in question is The Bartender's Secret (Masterson, Texas Book 1) by Caro Carson, published by Harlequin in 2020. An attempt to combine various editions resulted in some 83 different books b..."

Hooah
[translation for librarians: completed]

it has done some interesting things to your series.

I'll take care of all of it. But it will take a bit.

message 4: by Caro (new)

Caro Carson (carocarson) | 4 comments Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I solemnly vow to never attempt to combine anything at any time ever again, ever, in the future. <3 Truly, thank you.