The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Webcasts, Podcasts, etc. > NEW! Webcasts, Podcasts, etc.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 9062 comments Mod
Feel free to share any upcoming webcasts, podcasts, or any other online events that you think are relevant to the group.

No author self-promotion, please!!

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Davis | 2 comments My new literary podcast, bookCASE, will feature author interviews, book reviews, and live reads focused on true crime non-fiction and crime, mystery, and horror fiction.

First full episode will be available August 31 and will feature an interview with one of this summer's hottest true crime authors.

Preview episode is available now on iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify so you can listen and subscribe.

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 8 comments Nancy wrote: "Feel free to share any upcoming webcasts, podcasts, or any other online events that you think are relevant to the group.

No author self-promotion, please!!"

Hi Nancy, I just tried to post a new webcast and everything disappeared. This popped up: You must verify your email first.

But I saw no place to do that.

message 4: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Valerie wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Feel free to share any upcoming webcasts, podcasts, or any other online events that you think are relevant to the group.

Hi Nancy, I just tried t..."

Weird. Do you want to send me the info so I can post it?

message 5: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy wrote: "Valerie wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Feel free to share any upcoming webcasts, podcasts, or any other online events that you think are relevant to the group.

Hi Nancy..."

done. For next time, y ou just need to start a new topic in this thread.

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 211 comments I'd be interested in listening to some crime podcasts and webcasts. I've recently got into Buzzfeed Unsolved and really enjoy them.

message 7: by Neha (new)

Neha  Bisha (neha_bisha) https://open.spotify.com/show/4XtYYh0...

It is a podcast covering most Indian true crime events.

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 2 comments Our favorite true crime podcast is Sword and Scale. He is usually quick to get content out and his voice is just the right amount of creepy.

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 211 comments One of my friends attends a university and one of her classes is a crime class. One of their assignments was a case that is now available as a podcast on Spotify called The Man, The Myth, The Murdaughs

https://open.spotify.com/show/5cAD6SK...