Astrid Jane Ray's books discussion

Astrid Jane Ray
This topic is about Astrid Jane Ray
Discussions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⚔Irunía⚔  | 6 comments Mod
Flabbergasted, I forced myself to endure the attention of the man who had threatened and terrified me. He listened to my heartbeat with his stethoscope and I lasted through the entire process, but when he attempted to touch me, I flinched away from him in instant fear and my eyes clashed with Alessandro Damiani's dark gaze. Something dangerous started building in those mesmerizing eyes and his expression reminded me of the moment when he reached for his gun and shot that giant man. Burned by the darkness in his stare, I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself for the doctor's touch, when I heard a harsh expel of breath somewhere in the background.
"Don't touch her!" Alessandro Damiani's voice screamed murder and my eyes sprang open in surprise. The doctor paused and looked confused and frightened as the man behind him bit out another order. "Get the hell out of here!"
The doctor's shoulders visibly tensed up and he was gone in an instant, leaving me alone with Alessandro Damiani who stared at me intently, assessing my every movement.
Resurrect

Dear, those of you who wish to read "Resurrect" may contact the author via e-mail and ask her for an ARC.

astridjaneray@gmail.com

And those of you who have already read it... How did you like Alessandro and his transformation throughout the book? 😅😳

Hi everybody!!! :) I hope you all are doing fine.
I just wanted to share with you the following phrase: "All things truly wicked start from innocence."
I came across these beautiful, meaningful words in Virtue&Vanity, where Sebastian cited them for Isabelle.
(do you recall, by the way, who is the author of the phrase? :)

I remember mulling over these words. Is it really true that we all are born innocent? Does malice stem from some combination of factors like our surroundings, upbringing, circumstances of life that have the capacity to turn into dust the roots of the goodness that we possess ... Or are some people initially prone to being evil more than the others?
What do you think? Sometimes my brain gives me a real headache, lol

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (iknowimannoying) | 1 comments ⚔Iru⛓nía⚔ wrote: "Dear, those of you who wish to read "Resurrect" may contact the author via e-mail and ask her for an ARC.

astridjaneray@gmail.com

And those of you who have already read it... How did you like Ale..."

I wasn't sure if I could trust that transformation for a long while! I kept wondering if he was messing with her. But when I did trust it, I was like "😍"