Royal Magic Academy discussion

Academy > Lobby

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) A largish room with an assortment of chairs and coffee tables, a small hallways leads to another room filled with snacks and drinks, this is a common place to hang

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Arilea and Chrystal walked in and the princess flopped in a chair, Arilea stood next to the chair when Chrystal pulled out a notebook and started drawing, or writing

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity walks here and sat down

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Arilea looks the new girl and snarls softly to herself

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity smiles

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Chrystal smiled mockingly back

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity gets up and walks over to Chrystal

♥ strawberry cow ♥ (( Ada? ))

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Arilea stiffened and drew a knife
Chrystal just smirked

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity smirks back mockingly

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Arilea Just threw the knife in the air and caught it

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity didn't flinch at all

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Chrystal stood, like liquid and strode out, Arilea following after throwing Velecity a nasty look

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity smiles

message 15: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Theo strode in and lurked in the shadows. He kinda surprised himself by coming here at all.

message 16: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Theo saw her reading and he knocked over a small vase. "Damn!" He cursed silently as she looked up and met his gaze.

message 17: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "As if I have anywhere else to go." Theo said coldly. "Say what you want to say and I'm leaving."

message 18: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Fine." Theo said and stared at her expectantly.

message 19: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Why?" Theo raised his eyebrows. "Give me a reason and I'll consider." He laughed humorlessly.

message 20: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "I don't think you're perfect." Theo said frowning.

message 21: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "I don't care!" Theo said. "If you're here to waste my time, then I'm going." He made a move to leave.

message 22: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "You asked me here just to tell me this?" Theo scoffed in disbelief.

message 23: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Gtg! ttyl))

message 24: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Omg I'm so so sorry!!!))

message 25: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hey, come back!" Theo acted on impulse, pulling her back quickly. He looked at her teary eyes and his heart softened. (Umm...Idk if this is okay but yeah...) Unable to control himself, he kissed her on the lips roughly, his breath hitching. They were there for a long time until Theo came back to his senses, pushing her away in shock. Blushing a bit, he ran away, never looking back once.

message 26: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ariel passed by and she heard voices seemingly arguing. She poked her head out from behind the tapestries and stifled a gasp.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny walks into the lobby after touring the academy.

message 28: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ariel spotted a girl and waved.

message 29: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((I might delay in replying a bit cuz my parents are all over the place checking on me))

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2020 05:57AM) (new)

Destiny sees a girl wave at her and waves back while she sits down.
(kk)

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hi! I'm Ariel!" Ariel said brightly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Destiny, but you can call me Dess or Dest¨ Dess says, turning into a cat, her favorite form.

message 33: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Woah, Dest. That's cool." Ariel said in awe. "Can you talk in cat form?" She asked curiously.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Yes, this is my favorite form to be in, especially since my cat looks just like this, my family mistakes me for my cat and I then don't have to do anything¨ Dess says, still in her cat form, then sits

message 35: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "I love cats." Ariel giggled. "Can I pet you?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Um...sure I guess¨ Dess says.

message 37: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ariel patted her gently. "So, where are you from? I'm from 0Midnight Kingdom, where all the dark sorceress come from." Ariel said, chuckling a bit.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

¨I'm from the Aqua Kingdom¨

message 39: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Wow, do you have any water powers?" Ariel asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

¨No, unless you include turning into water animals, but I mean, I'm a shapeshifter, that's a given. Do you have any powers of darkness?¨ Dess asked

message 41: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Well, I am proficient in dark magic but it isn't creepy and evil if that's what you're thinking." Ariel laughed a little.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

¨I was just asking about any power related to darkness, not necessarily evil¨ Destiny says, jumping off her chair, turning into an owl mid jump, and flys.

message 43: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Ok, glad you don't have that misconception just like everyone else." Ariel said. "D'you know how cool it is to be able to change shape like that?" She said, looking at Dest admiringly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Dess flys a few feet away from Ariel, ¨I get that often from my bodyguard and maids¨

message 45: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Well, I'm neither your bodyguard nor your maid." Ariel said amused.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

¨I know¨

message 47: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) (Replying to Bee) Theo turned and stopped suddenly, causing Eve to crash into him.

message 48: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) (Replying to Dest)"So, guess we're friends?" Ariel asked Dest.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(SHIP!!!)

message 50: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Sorry guys, I'm on my phone and I can't use the reply function...))

« previous 1