Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > ISBN Addition

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drew (new)

Drew Beckman (drewbeckman) | 5 comments Hello,
Could someone please add ISBN 0545843022 to this - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Thanks!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Jul 21, 2020 07:47PM) (new)

rivka | 44178 comments Mod
Duplicate requests have been removed. To avoid confusion, please only post requests once. If a day or two have gone by with no reply, it's fine to bump your request up by responding to your own thread. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers, and some requests may take some time to get a reply.

If you post a thread in the wrong folder, please edit the original post to move it, rather than starting duplicate threads.

message 3: by Drew (new)

Drew Beckman (drewbeckman) | 5 comments Yeah, I’m not sure why it posted more than one since I only hit the post button one time 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for fixing it for me though.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44178 comments Mod
You also posted a thread linking to this thread.

message 5: by Drew (new)

Drew Beckman (drewbeckman) | 5 comments Yes I wasn’t sure which discussion to put it under but now I know. Was anyone able to add the number to the book, though?

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Drew wrote: "Yes I wasn’t sure which discussion to put it under but now I know. Was anyone able to add the number to the book, though?"

done

message 7: by Drew (new)

Drew Beckman (drewbeckman) | 5 comments Thanks, Suzi!