Royal Magic Academy discussion

Academy > Academy Entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via skipped in and craned her neck to study every corner of the room with wide eyes. "Wow..." She breathed, smiling. "It's like a school for the castle people."

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity waltzed in.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via waved happily at her. "Hi!" She said, shooting some sparkles at the girl's nose. "There! Now we're twins!" She said, pointing at her nose which was also freckled with sparkles.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Velecity gasps she brushed the sparkles off and disgusted look on her face.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via's jaw dropped and her eyes popped out. "What?" She looks like she wants to cry. "You... don't like my present?"

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "n-no its cool I just don't really like sparkles" Velecity says

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ariel walked in, looking around curiously. There seemed to be a friendly girl there with another boy. Deciding to observe a bit first, she ducked behind some bushes.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ (( Via's a girl and Velecity ))

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Oh sorry, so Velecity's also a girl right?))

♥ strawberry cow ♥ (( yeah ))

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Looking around, Ariel decided to interact with some of the others. She stepped out from the bushes and gazed at the other students.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Nick walked up the steps and looked at Velecity then gulped

message 14: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hi, I'm Ariel. You?" Ariel said, waving to Nick.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "Nick" he says

message 16: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "So, you wanna be friends? I'm new here and I guess you are too." Ariel said, holding out her hand.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "ye-yeah sure" Nick says

message 18: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Nooo! Gtg, meet on Friday))

♥ strawberry cow ♥ ((bye!))

Velecity sighs she walks in without anymore words

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) four cars pull up to entrance, one very decorated, a door opens on one of the other cars and the man walked to the fancy car to open one of the back seat doors. a cloaked woman steps out, her boots clomping slightly on the concrete. the woman nodded and waved inside the car again. a teen girl dressed in black pants, a white shirt, black boots, a brown belt set with a dagger, and a hood, steps out. the man that had opened the door bows low at the waist. the teen girl nods grimly at the man and started to walk forward, the cloaked woman stops her and goes first, taking in everything with the green eyes that just peek out of her darkly hooded face. the girl rolls her eyes and follows her. a few ladies in waiting, maids, and servants step out of the other cars and take bags from the seats or trunks. the girl followed the woman right up to the entrance before stopping and turning in a full circle

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via stares at all the students and just giggles, shooting sparkles at them all.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Nick smiles at Via "Thanks!"

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) the girl ducks from the sparkles and scowls, the woman unsheathed a knife

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via smiled at the boy happily. "You can't get something for nothing except when you do!" Then she sees the knife and jumps. She walks up to it and cocks her head, pking the edge with her finger. "Ow!" She exclaims, seeing a bit of red.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Nick looked at the women and gasps

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) the woman chuckled darkly, and sheathed the knife after making sure there were no threats, the girl chuckled too, a little les darkly

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "Did you even read the rules?!" Nick asks

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) The girl hissed, her white teeth flashing, “yes, we did,” she snarled, “and I dont answer too little princes”

The woman also bared her teeth

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "oh c'mon!" Nick says

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) The girl smirked and stepped closer, “hello, I’m Chrystal Miacenth, Crown Princess of Melisade,” she said, mocking a small bow

The woman flashed a wicked grin, “and I’m Arilea, bodyguard of Chrystal”

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via put her bleeding finger in her mouth after shooting it with purple sparkles. That should make it feel better.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ "My sister with probably make competition with you lady Chrystal" Nick said

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Arilea pulled back her hood, revealing her face and jagged scars, “oh really,” she smirked

Chrystal pulled the dagger from her belt and picked at her nails with it, “huh”

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Nick looks around then looked at Arilea and Chrystal "I'm Nicholas by the way" he says

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Nice to met you,” the princess said flatly, before striding to the building and retching open the door, Arilea at her heels

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Nick watched them then ran in

message 37: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((I'm back but I probably only have 20 mins today. I can RP tmr though.))
Ariel smiled at Via and approached her, watching Nick run inside. "Hey, I love your sparkles. They're cool. Anyways, I'm Ariel." She said, holding out her hand.

message 38: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Jul 23, 2020 04:09PM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via's eyes shone happily at her comment. "Hi, Ariel! I'm Via!" She exclaimed, giggling.

message 39: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hey Via! You're cool, can we be friends?"Ariel grinned at her.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via nodded vigorously. "Friends aren't friends if they can't be friends!" She noted with a wink.

message 41: by Gem (new)

Gem Aurora walked in, her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via grinned and waved at Aurora. "HI!" She said happily.

message 43: by Gem (new)

Gem Aurora gave a small wave back.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via noticed an obvious absence of green glitter on the girl's hand and decided to fix that with a flick of a finger. She beamed at the girl, hoping for approval.

message 45: by Gem (new)

Gem Aurora was surprised and looked at her hand. She kind of liked the green glitter. She gave a little smile back at the other girl.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via brightened all around when she saw the smile, and added some sparkle to herself to make her brighter.

message 47: by Gem (new)

Gem Aurora walked over to the other girl. “Hi,” she said.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via giggled like she knew something that Green Hand didn't. "When you say 'hello' that's just a greeting, silly!" She exclaimed with a hand over her mouth.

message 49: by Gem (new)

Gem “What?” Aurora said, confused.

message 50: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Jul 23, 2020 04:08PM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Via shook her head and rolled her eyes, giggling to herself. "Well it's just common sense!" She said with a shrug.

« previous 1 3