What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Big Book of Fairy Stories

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg | 2 comments I am looking a my favorite book from my childhood i read it from around 2003-2007, i remember it had a pink cover and it was definitely for children. it had numerous stories about random little fairy. some stories i remember are
1. a child has his beautiful dream stolen by the tooth fairy and travels to her castle to get it back
2. a cabbage fairy has a dream about becoming a rose fairy, but instead becomes a daisy fairy.
Does anyone remember this book?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35739 comments Mod
Meg, is this a children's picture book or chapter book? About how many short stories?

Can you describe the illustrations - e.g., simple or detailed, realistic or cartoon-like, painted watercolors or bold graphics, bright or dark colors, black & white? Do they remind you of a similar illustrator or picture book author?

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg | 2 comments it was more of a chapter book, like each story was a chapter, it had occasional pictures but nothing too detailed. i remember both the art and the writing were very simplistic, easy for children

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35739 comments Mod
Thanks. Please add plot details (from your comments) to the topic header (title), so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (tadpoledrain) | 136 comments Could it be one of the Flower Fairies books?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...