Bookish Worms discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2020 Challenge Archives > July 2020 Challenge Week Day 2

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Mirzayee🇦🇫 (sarahmirzayee) | 1052 comments Mod
Today, share your favorite quote from The Hate U Give! Please remember to VOTE by REPLYING or reacting to the person’s post!

message 2: by Abrianna (new)

Abrianna (abriannaimbrogno) “You can destroy wood and brick, but you can’t destroy a movement.”

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Abrianna wrote: "“You can destroy wood and brick, but you can’t destroy a movement.”"

Woah I love this quote! It's so moving!

message 4: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) “At an early age I learned that people make mistakes, and you have to decide if their mistakes are bigger than your love for them.”

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Mirzayee🇦🇫 (sarahmirzayee) | 1052 comments Mod
Abrianna wrote: "“You can destroy wood and brick, but you can’t destroy a movement.”"

Oooo that one is really good!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hufflepugtato) | 17 comments “Sometimes you can do everything right and things will still go wrong. The key is to never stop doing right.”

message 7: by Necmi (new)

Necmi Çoban | 229 comments "He lived but not survived for a long time and I'll remember how he is killed through my whole life. Is this a fairytale? No. But I don't give up for a better end."
P.S.: I translated it from Turkish to English. So, the original quote may be different.

message 8: by Necmi (new)

Necmi Çoban | 229 comments Abrianna wrote: "“You can destroy wood and brick, but you can’t destroy a movement.”"

Bravo!

message 9: by Necmi (new)

Necmi Çoban | 229 comments Tessa HC (onceuponabookworm) wrote: "“At an early age I learned that people make mistakes, and you have to decide if their mistakes are bigger than your love for them.”"

Well done!

message 10: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) “Brave doesn't mean you're not scared. It means you go on even though you're scared.”

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.