Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta Reader Any Genre, Fast Turnaround

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Max (last edited Apr 23, 2021 08:37AM) (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments Hello writers!

I am a beta/alpha reader offering my services to other authors. I am a multi-title published author growing my publishing business and I have been an avid reader all my life. I have been a long time arc reader and reviewer for Barnes & Noble and major publishers for years.

I read any genre and do not shy away from content. I offer beta and alpha reading for assistance with your manuscript. If you're interested in a virtual assistant for other elements of your author business, I can help!

Beta reading tiers:
Basic includes beta reading and reader analysis up to 25k words in 7 days.
Standard package is for all works 25,0001 words and up. Turnaround in 14 days.
Premium package includes beta reading and analysis plus I will include three marketing comp titles, a quotable front cover blurb, and basic editing as I read. Turnaround 21 days.

Follow the link below for your preferred service (alpha or beta) then enter in your word count for updated pricing.
Beta reading:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/gvKVva

Alpha reading (for when you're still working on the first draft and need some guidance):
https://www.fiverr.com/share/EmQzjq

Author Virtual Assistant services:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/mD5ZPR

I can't wait to read your work!
Max

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 1 comments Max was an excellent beta reader. Her comments provided very useful feedback and her turnaround time on the project was remarkable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a quality beta reader!

message 3: by Scheherazade (new)

Scheherazade | 1 comments Max delivered an insightful and thorough beta report. She pointed out what worked and what needed improvement in my story in a diplomatic manner. Her turnaround time for a 91K word manuscript was only two days! I highly recommend her as a beta reader.

message 4: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments Open for more work! Hurry and book me now before my September schedule is full!

message 5: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wong | 8 comments Hi Max. Can you please email or PM me?

message 6: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wong | 8 comments wong.susanne1@gmail.com

message 7: by Monique (new)

Monique Diane | 7 comments Hi what are your fees. Thanks

message 8: by Matt (last edited Sep 23, 2020 04:06PM) (new)

Matt | 11 comments Max will deliver your beta read in record time with insightful and intelligent commentary. I can't recommend her services enough!

message 9: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments I am now open for more beta and alpha reading!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments Max wrote: "I am now open for more beta and alpha reading!" Are you open to doing works in progress, or would you rather wait until the whole manuscript is finished? :-)

message 11: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments Sure, I alpha read all the time for works that are far from complete! Some are less than 10k words of an intended full length novel. To help me give the best feedback, I ask for a summary or outline of the unwritten parts as well.

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments Max wrote: "Sure, I alpha read all the time for works that are far from complete! Some are less than 10k words of an intended full length novel. To help me give the best feedback, I ask for a summary or outlin..."

Awesome! Once we finish the chapter we're working on, I'll hit you up on Fiverr! :-) We're about 22,000 words in thus far and trying to carve out time between our schedules (I'm writing it with my husband) has been crazy the last couple months LOL!

message 13: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments Oooh that sounds exciting, I can't wait to read what you two have been working on!

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan (susanwad) | 4 comments Matt wrote: "Max will deliver your beta read in record time with insightful and intelligent commentary. I can't recommend her services enough!"

Hi Max,

I just submitted via fiverr. Lookig forward to hearing from you.

message 15: by Karlos (new)

Karlos | 10 comments I would like to talk to you about beta-reading a 115,000-word mystery novel. Could you please contact me here. Thanks, Karlos

message 16: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments I am open for beta and alpha reading! I also am offering additional services to help you grow your author business!

I can't wait to work with you!

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Barnett (kathrynebarnett) | 2 comments Hi Max I'm looking for a beta reader for the opening chapters of my historical fiction/family saga novel.
Kathryn

message 18: by Max (new)

Max Watson (maxwatsonbooks) | 7 comments Kathryn wrote: "Hi Max I'm looking for a beta reader for the opening chapters of my historical fiction/family saga novel.
Kathryn"

Hello Kathryn!

I've got a few openings left, feel free to put in an order whenever you're ready at the beta reading link above. I'd love to help!

Thanks,
Max

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Barnett (kathrynebarnett) | 2 comments Hi Max,

Thanks for coming back didn't realise it was a paying service and not sure about uploading my work prefer to send to beta readers by email. Think I will have to pass on this. Thanks anyway for your reply,

Kathryn