What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Class Reunion
This topic is about Class Reunion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Trashy women's novel about 4 women who went to ivy league, and what happened to them. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine Milan | 4 comments This book followed a group of women after they graduated from Radcliffe (or similar). One was a sexy red head from the South who slept around a lot. the other was more of a mousy intellectual who went on to work for a publisher or editor in New York. A third went the way of a suburban housewife, and tried to conform but didn't go well. Not sure if there was a fourth woman? I know more details but don't want to spoil anything. I think I read it in the 80's.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39606 comments Mod
I can't remember much about it but The Women's Room maybe? This might be way off....

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Madeline, that's a good start. You must add genre and plot details (from your comments) to the topic header (title), so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. Assume most are not familiar with "The Group."

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 5: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine Milan | 4 comments It is Class Reunion! Thank you!

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19602 comments Awesome, glad to help out!