Strays - A Dog RP discussion

Rainsleek Pack > Max's Movie Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Just the Rainsleek home base~

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lemon paced back and forth, jumping across a few of the seats. Something was bothering her, and she wasn't sure what.

message 3: by Thorn, No (new)

Thorn (thornontherose) | 137 comments Mod
Squirrel entered the theater, her mouth full of prey and some human food she'd found on her way back. She deposited the food in the front of the theater then stepped back and turned towards Lemon. Squirrel took a deep breath then approached the Alpha.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lemon heard Squirrel's footsteps and turned around. "Squirrel," She said with a nod. "It looks like your hunting was successful. Good job."

message 5: by Thorn, No (new)

"Thank you Lemon." She hesitated and sat down, curling her tail around her paws. "While I was hunting I met a Loner at the Zoo. Her name is Lunar and she's interested in joining this pack. I told her I would ask you about her joining and she agreed to meet in the Zoo at dawn tomorrow." Squirrel's ears twitched nervously. "She helped me hunt."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lemon paused for a moment, thinking. "What can you tell me about her? Is she loyal?" She asked finally.

message 7: by Thorn, No (new)

"I believe so. And she's a good hunter." Squirrel ran her tongue along her teeth, unsure of what she should add.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) “Would you trust her with your life, after knowing her for such a short time?” Lemon asked. It was impossible to tell what she was thinking.

message 9: by Thorn, No (new)

"I would fight beside her and I believe she would do the same for me." Squirrel answered honestly.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lemon nodded. “I’ll meet her there,” She said. “Do you plan on coming?”

message 11: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel nodded. "I was hoping I could."

message 12: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

lunar, [half-active] your amazing wolf friend (lunar_your_amazing_wolf_friend) | 266 comments Mod
((YAAAAAAAAAAY))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Then you may," Lemon told her. "Now, it's getting late, so I suggest we both get some rest. What time did you agree to meet... Lunar?"

message 14: by Thorn, No (new)

"At dawn." Squirrel replied, relieved Lemon had agreed to meet Lunar.

message 15: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

lunar, [half-active] your amazing wolf friend (lunar_your_amazing_wolf_friend) | 266 comments Mod
((It's SUNRISEE WAKE UPP))

message 16: by Thorn, No (new)

((Yes ma'am! XD))

message 17: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel nodded to Lemon then trotted off and curled up in one of the back row seats. A few minutes later she was fast asleep.

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

Just before dawn, Squirrel woke up and jumped down from her seat. She shook out her fur and stretched then scanned the theater for Lemon.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lemon walked up to Squirrel from behind. She hadn’t been able to sleep, but it was fine. She wasn’t tired. “We should get going,” She said.

message 19: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel whirled around at the sound of Lemon’s voice but relaxed when she realized it was the Alpha. She nodded and started towards the door, eager to meet with Lunar.

message 20: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel pushed open the swinging door and led Lunar into the theater. The lights were dim and the scent of Rainsleek dogs was everywhere. She smiled at Lunar. "Welcome to your new home."
Squirrel led the new dog down the main aisle, nodding towards different parts of the theater as she gave Lunar a short tour.

message 21: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar smiled. "This is cool." She followed her friend, her tail still wagging with excitement.

message 22: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel beamed, glad that Lunar liked it, and also proud of her pack’s home. She stopped next to the healer’s station. "And this is the healing station."

message 23: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar's tail wagged faster. "Awesome!"

message 24: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel looked around. "Anything else you want to see?"

message 25: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar did a dog shrug. "I don't know. Do you have anything else?" She questioned, her tail slowing a bit.

message 26: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((I now own Lemon))

message 27: by Thorn, No (new)

((Okay! Long time no see. How's life?))

"Umm," Squirrel looked around. "The prey pile's over there." She gestured with her tail to the front of the theater where there was a small pile of dead animals. Squirrel shrugged. "That's pretty much it. You can sleep pretty much wherever you're comfortable. Oh, but stay away from Toby." She gestured again, this time towards a fluffy white poodle curled up on the opposite side of the theater. Even asleep he looked grumpy. "He's grouchy and mean and no one remembers how old he is." Squirrel chuckled. "Just don't wake him up and you'll be fine."

message 28: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Pretty good! Hbu?))

Lunar nodded. "Alright. Want to share some prey?"

message 29: by Thorn, No (new)

((Good!))

Squirrel nodded. "I'd be happy to." She led Lunar over to the pile and motioned for her friend to take her pick.

message 30: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Yayo! Haven't RPed with you for quite a while!))

Lunar followed her. When they got to it, she picked a rabbit. "This good?" She sat down and motioned for her friend to sit down by her.

message 31: by Thorn, No (new)

((IKR!))

"Fine with me." Squirrel sat down next to her friend and took bite of the rabbit, then moved her head so Lunar could do the same.

message 32: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((YEAH))

Lunar took a bite, swallowing quickly so she could talk to her friend. "So, have you been with this pack since birth?

message 33: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel took another bite and nodded. When she finished chewing she said, "Yeah. My mother was a Rainsleek member and she gave birth to me and my two brothers. One of my brothers was born dead and the other died shortly after being born. Mother disappeared when I was a few months old and I haven’t heard from her since. I became a Scavenger as soon as I was old enough to hunt on my own." She paused for a long moment then shook herself. "Sorry. That was really sad. Anyway, what about you? Where are you from?"

message 34: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar sighed. "Yeah. I have a sad story too." She took another bite, staring off, day dreaming.

message 35: by Thorn, No (new)

((Wow, sorry! It’s been awhile. How’s life?))

Squirrel nodded without saying anything, half lost in her own memories. She hoped Lunar would share her past if she was comfortable doing so, but she wasn’t going to push her new friend if she wasn’t.

message 36: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((THORN!!!! *gives hug* Life’s been pretty good for me. How about you?))

Lunar sighed. She didn’t know what to say to her friend. “If you want to know my story, I can tell you, but it’s also sad. I tend to try an forget.” Her eyes watered, remembering her sister.

((Oof, this is getting sad XD))

message 37: by Thorn, No (new)

((Hiiiiii!!! *hugs back* I’m good. Exhausted and sore, but good. :) ))

Squirrel winced internally, hating to seem pushy. "I don’t have to know." She said gently. "And I don’t want you to tell me if you don’t want to, but if you want to tell me, I’ll listen." As she spoke she stepped closer to Lunar, brushing up against her side and trying to provide comfort.

((It really is XD))

message 38: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Why sore?))

Lunar leaned into her friend, soaking up the comfort. “Well, when I was a pup everything was fine. But then my Father died in a fight with another dog. His name was Scar. Me, my sister and my mom had to flee. Then my sister was taken by a pack.” Lunar shivered. “They were awful. They killed anything they could find. They gave me this.” She put a paw up to her left ear, parting the fur in front of it. There was a small jagged scar.

((I’ll have to add the scar to her creation sheet))

message 39: by Thorn, No (new)

((Color guard camp started at my school on Monday and I was not at all prepared for all the exercise we do XD That’s why I’ve only really been active in the evenings and occasionally in the mornings.))

"I’m sorry." Squirrel said softly as Lunar quieted, not quite sure what she was apologizing for. "Losing family is tough. Really, really tough." Squirrel paused momentarily, caught in her own memories. She recovered. "But you’re here now and that’s important." She nosed her friend, trying halfheartedly to lighten the mood.

message 40: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((I could never XD))

message 41: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar nudged her back. “Yep!” She shook her head, clearing the memories. “Now, what do you say we finish eating and go explore?”

message 42: by Thorn, No (new)

((Haha))

Squirrel grinned, happy to leave the sad memories behind. "That sounds great." She agreed. She quickly finished her portion of the rabbit then sat up and shook out her fur.

message 43: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar copied her and starting walking towards the entrance.

message 44: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel followed her out of the theater and through the double doors that led outside.

((Where to?))

message 45: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Hmm. Somewhere else of the Packs?))

message 46: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Or we could make another place))

message 47: by Thorn, No (new)

((We could make an Amusement Park or something but instead of it being Rainsleek territory, it could be territory that’s fought over by the Rainsleek pack and the Sunhowl pack or the Venomstrike pack. IDK. Random idea.))

message 48: by Ashstorm, Maybe (last edited Jul 27, 2021 01:49AM) (new)

Ashstorm (jj4ever) | 86 comments Mod
(( hello people! XD this group seems a little... quiet. WHERE IN THREE MOONS IS EVERYONE XDD ))

Bandit carefully stalked the two Rainsleek dogs, kinda getting distracted by a garbage bag on the way but followed the two dogs to the theater. He was going to catch the Rainsleek dogs and bring them to Fang! (( unlikely XDD )) Fang would definitely reward him! (( Bandit is a Sunhowl pup who is definitely not supposed to be here btw! XD ))

message 49: by Thorn, No (new)

((OTHER PEOPLE EXIST. Hi.))

Once outside, Squirrel sniffed the air then turned to Lunar. "Which way?" She asked expectedly. Bandit was downwind from the two Rainsleek dogs, and currently undetectable. At least until he moved, that is.

message 50: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t know much about these areas. Ooo we should go to a forest!”

« previous 1