Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Hidden Unknown Truth: A Guide to Consciousness, Spiritual Awakening, and the Joy of Living
This topic is about Hidden Unknown Truth
Spirituality > Free Book Promo - July 20-22 - Hidden Unknown Truth

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edward (new)

Edward Scott | 5 comments Hi friends,

I am new to the author world. I’ve spent the past decade searching for a solution to my very fearful mind. My journey took me to therapy, self-help books, meditation classes, spiritual teachers, mindfulness courses, trying to show others how to live healthy and peaceful lives, and the list goes on!! What I have found is a way to live using simple daily techniques that bring me into conscious contact with my true inner voice and power where fear does not exist and the solution to my mind’s problems.

After a couple of years writing my thoughts, I realized that I was writing a spiritual guide to living a useful and connected daily life. Last July, I published my debut book “Hidden Unknown Truth”.

From July 20-22, 2020 it is on a free Kindle book promotion on Amazon.

I hope to pass on a useful, helpful, and fun message to readers. Honest reviews are welcome!!

Very Truly Yours,
Edward Scott

message 2: by B. (new)

B. Goodwin | 86 comments Congratulations on finding your truths through writing.

www.writeradvice.com

message 3: by Edward (new)

Edward Scott | 5 comments Thank you for the comment and the link. I’m taking a look now. Very much appreciated.