New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2020 > #53/20 ~ Collision Point by Charlotte Van Rooyen

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Jul 30, 2020 06:12AM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #53/20
Title: Collision Point
Author: Charlotte Van Rooyen
Genre: New Adult Romance
Heat level ~ Moderate
Formats, Epub, Pdf & Mobi Mobi copy is sent straight to kindle so please leave your Kindle address and add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Synopsis:

Two destinies, two opposites. Will the choices Dana make be worth the earth-shattering consequences? She moved to a place of solitude and nature to get away from her painful past and mistakes, until a collision with a wolf and the stranger that saved her life that night, changes her life forever.
Torn between two loves, safety and comfort versus a mysterious, unforbidden force of nature.

Dana a 22-year-old moves to Canada after her father tries to have her mother murdered.
One night while intoxicated, she crashes into a wolf and meets Khaan, a 25-year-old who saves her life.
Khaan's foreign appearance and intriguing nature lead her down a path of new discoveries, causing her to fall in love with Khaan and what he represents.
Dana also falls in love with Justin, a 23-year-old, their conventional relationship is easy going and socially accepted.
Khaan disappears after their secret love affair comes to light, in order to keep Dana alive and safe, and hurts her soul in order to save it.
Dana tries to move on with Justin whom she also loves, but discovers that her soul is bound spiritually and physically with Khaan forever. Khaan runs away also trying to disconnect his soul from Dana, but his spiritual wolf keeps him connected and their destiny keeps on colliding. Justin reveals a secret that binds Dana and him forever, not only because of love or friendship. A fire brings everyone together but destroys everything that helped Dana heal from her past. Dana moves to Vancouver to start over but an unexpected encounter changes her mental health and reopens her hope for something that she thought she lost, making her wonder if she truly is losing her mind, or is this her destiny.

Review List
Liz - elizmiller06_2a6f79@kindle.com
Randi - Randinharris@ymail.com - mobi
Kristina - zakkcdrum98_8a64b2@kindle.com
Yonedis - yoneidismaria_d98731@kindle.com
Fujie - gaofujie_8a3ed2@kindle.com
Anna - anninha_m_kmrqu9@kindle.com

message 2: by Liz (last edited Jul 20, 2020 03:33AM) (new)

Liz | 448 comments Please send to my Kindle address: elizmiller06_2a6f79@kindle.com
Thank You

message 3: by Randi (new)

Randi | 67 comments Mobi
Randinharris@ymail.com

message 4: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Bieranowski | 1 comments zakkcdrum98_8a64b2@kindle.com

message 5: by Yoneidis (new)

Yoneidis | 291 comments yoneidismaria_d98731@kindle.com

message 6: by Fujie (new)

Fujie Gao | 2 comments gaofujie_8a3ed2@kindle.com

message 7: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5484 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list.

FYI! I have sent it to your kindles twice. One is in a Pdf, format and the other one is a convert Pdf. Both are readable, but you may like. the formatting of one better than the other.

Please remember that you have until 12th of August (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Martins (annapem) | 10 comments anninha_m_kmrqu9@kindle.com

message 9: by Derna (new)

Anna wrote: "anninha_m_kmrqu9@kindle.com"

Sent

message 10: by Randi (new)

Randi | 67 comments Can you resend mine? It's not showing up as they have in the past. Thanks!
randinharris@ymail.com

message 11: by Derna (new)

Randi wrote: "Can you resend mine? It's not showing up as they have in the past. Thanks!
randinharris@ymail.com"

Resent