The Royal Masquerade discussion

Talesworth Fortress > The Prince Rooms - male royals

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hayden (last edited Jul 21, 2020 03:27PM) (new)

Hayden (the_dinohead) | 1016 comments Mod
This is where the princes rooms and stuff are so yeah :)

(reference pic)
https://images.app.goo.gl/AKJVzv5f8zJ...

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments Kolvar walked down the hall until he found the room Athena had usually assigned him. He pushed the door open and walked inside, followed soon after by a few servants who carried his luggage.

message 3: by Hayden (new)

Carlos snuck quietly through the wall to the secret entrance and peeped through the peephole in between the shelf. He watched as Prince Kolvar walked into his room, then by other servants. He held his breath as not to giggle and expose his hiding spot.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "Thanks!" He called to the servants as they left the room.

Kolvar started unpacking his stuff and putting them into dressers, then flopped down on the large bed he had been using for his visits ever since he could remember.

The only noise that accompanied him while he recalled old, fond memories, was birdsong coming from outside his window, and the scuffle of feet outside in the hallway.

message 5: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""Thanks!" He called to the servants as they left the room.

Kolvar started unpacking his stuff and putting them into dressers, then flopped down on the large bed he had been using for his visits ev..."

Carlos could see that the prince was alone and laying on his bed. The perfect place for this prank. He shuffled over to the wall next to the prince's bed and knocked.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "Wha-!?" Kolvar sat up and looked around the room confusedly.

He pushed himself off his bed and walked over to the door, then opened it to peek outside. When he saw no one was there, he stared suspiciously around the room once more before returning to his spot on the bed.

message 7: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""Wha-!?" Kolvar sat up and looked around the room confusedly.

He pushed himself off his bed and walked over to the door, then opened it to peek outside. When he saw no one was there, he stared sus..."

Carlos giggled softly and knocked again

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments Kolvar smirked up at the ceiling, then sat up and changed his expression to make it look like he was worried and severely confused.

He stood up and walked around his room again, pretending to check under his bed, behind his dresser, and in other such places.

message 9: by Hayden (new)

Carlos giggled again, and shuffled to another place in the wall, knocking again.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments Kolvar shouted in fright and spun around to face the wall.

"W-who's there!?" He asked worriedly, trying to keep a grin from spreading wide across his face.

message 11: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: "Kolvar shouted in fright and spun around to face the wall.

"W-who's there!?" He asked worriedly, trying to keep a grin from spreading wide across his face."

Carlos laughed really loudly and crouched down where the secret entrance was and knocked three times.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments Kolvar bent down in front of the door and opened it up with a wide grin.

"Hey Carlos." He laughed.

message 13: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: "Kolvar bent down in front of the door and opened it up with a wide grin.

"Hey Carlos." He laughed."

The little boy waved back and held out his hand for the prince to grab. Inside was a smooth grey stone with a white swirl.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "Cool, what's that?" He reached out and grabbed the small stone. ((Or his hand, whatever he was meant to grab))

message 15: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""Cool, what's that?" He reached out and grabbed the small stone. ((Or his hand, whatever he was meant to grab))"

Carlos plopped the stone into Kolvar's and and grinned. He pointed at the stone, and then back to Kolvar and squeaked.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "What's that supposed to mean?!" He asked curiously, sitting down on the floor just outside of the secret entrance.

"Is it a present for me?" He made a random guess.

message 17: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""What's that supposed to mean?!" He asked curiously, sitting down on the floor just outside of the secret entrance.

"Is it a present for me?" He made a random guess."

Carlos nodded and grinned.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "Thanks buddy, I love it!" He grinned and rubbed his thumb against the smooth stone.

"Alright, what do you say we go scare Athena now?!" He smirked mischievously.

message 19: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""Thanks buddy, I love it!" He grinned and rubbed his thumb against the smooth stone.

"Alright, what do you say we go scare Athena now?!" He smirked mischievously."

Carlos nodded excitedly and motioned for Kolvar to follow him and he stood up and went down the secret hallway.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments "Ok, wait up!" He laughed and pocketed the stone, then closed the secret door and followed after Carlos.

message 21: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: ""Ok, wait up!" He laughed and pocketed the stone, then closed the secret door and followed after Carlos."

Carlos paused briefly, then continued to walk down the hallway.
((do you want to continue in the secret passages?))

message 23: by Hayden (new)

Abby wrote: "((yeah))"

((ok))

message 24: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments America walked softly, trying to seem matured and charming. She rapped on Kolvar's door and waited.

message 25: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments ((She's disguised as a prince rn))

message 26: by Hayden (last edited Jul 29, 2020 09:19PM) (new)

"Can I help you, Princess?" George asked as he walked down the hallway. He was just going around, making sure everything was tidy, when he came across an obvious cloaking spell. He had known Kolvar since he was a little one, and had memorized the way the boy talked, walked, and his mannerisms. This was clearly not him. They walked gracefully, with their head held high and shoulders squared back even though they tried not to. Their eyes also flittered around, looking everywhere but the ground, which was where the prince normally put his gaze when not with their Carlos or Athena.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments ((YEAH! GO GEORGE! THAT'S MY MAIN MAN RIGHT THERE, WOOHOO!))

message 28: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments "Princess? I'm a bloody prince!" America said fiercely. "I am Prince Scarlet from Bustaway Kingdom. Now bring me to Princess Athena." She said haughtily.

message 29: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments ((Guys!!! She's not disguised as Kolvar *face palms))

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments ((This is hilarious))

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments ((Haha))

message 32: by Hayden (last edited Jul 29, 2020 09:28PM) (new)

"Then why do you walk like a proper lady of an upper circle? I know magic, and I can tell when a shabby spell is in front of me, your Highness," George sighed.

'Kids these days' he thought, shaking his head.

message 33: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments "Well, apparently, you might need glasses. My face is nothing like Prince Kolvar's and I am a LAD of the upper circle. There is no spells anywhere and I seriously advise you to go to a doctor." She said, maintaining her composure.
"Good day to you." She bowed and strode away, muttering. "Servants these days..."
(lol sorry, didn't mean to insult or what)

message 34: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments "Looks like you aren't as familiar to the king's orders than you think you are." She said smoothly.

message 35: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments (wait what??? I thought I saw you comment? Hayen????)

message 36: by Hayden (new)

"My apologize, sir. I guess I am getting old. However, I can still do this," George muttered a spell, and tree vines twisted around America, capturing her in a cocoon of vegetation.

"The only prince who was invited was Prince Kolvar of Aranel. So tell me, your highness, who are you really?" George walked up to his hostage, his bark and leaf form poking out from his more human-like mask.

message 37: by Hayden (new)

Rose wrote: "(wait what??? I thought I saw you comment? Hayen????)"

((I thought it didn't really make sense so I deleted it and posted a new one))

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments ((I frickin love George and how quick-witted and smart he really is))

message 39: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments "George!" America squealed and laughed, turning back into her original form. She snapped her fingers and the leaves dissolved into dust. "Wow, that was fun." She grinned at him.

message 40: by Hayden (new)

"Impossible, since I am the one who sent out the invitations. With the Queen's approval, of course. The King has more important things to worry about than a fake prince. So," George leaned down next to her, "either you are a maiden that we invited here who just learned a spell, or you are a threat to my family, and I will not allow any threats here while I still am in charge."

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments ((Swap them and it's perfect))

message 43: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments ((Is it only me or should Hayden's comment be before mine?))

message 45: by Hayden (new)

((Pretend mine came first lol))

message 46: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments ((George's pretty fierce...now I'm scared *shivers*))

message 47: by Hayden (new)

George only grunted in response. He undid America's bindings and gave her a warning.

"Being someone other than yourself, and snooping while you're at it, during this time of unknowing, is dangerous and will get you in trouble. Good day, your highness."

George bowed and continued his walk.

message 48: by Hayden (new)

Rose wrote: "((George's pretty fierce...now I'm scared *shivers*))"

((He's a tree, of course he is a savage. He's also a big mama bear))

message 49: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 17 comments "Alright, George." America smiled at him, hugging him playfully.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 1218 comments ((She doesn't even know him that well lol))

« previous 1 3