Homeschooled for life discussion

Story

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Helena (last edited Jul 19, 2020 06:52PM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Just start writing a story. Comments in parentheses.

Judy was dressed in a light pink swing dress, stylish, simple and modest. Her light brown hair done in a neat french braid bun complimented the light shades of her outfit. She has a small white purse that hung loosely down to her waist and matching leather ankle boots. She was walking home on a paved path in the forest, when suddenly...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

A giant beast jumped out from some trees.

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella Ferris (eferris) | 105 comments It was extremely tall, and had short light brown hair. Judy screamed, but her scream was cut short and she started to laugh as she realized that this was no beast, but a Great Dane dog!

message 4: by Helena (last edited Jul 20, 2020 07:45AM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Her laughter stopped and her smile turned to a gape when she heard the Great Dane suddenly speak! The Great Dane said, "Please come with me, help us!" Judy looked down at her attire as she pondered the question. It was not at all the right gear for walking on the forest floor, but she didn't want to miss an adventure. She nodded at the huge dog and followed him. "What excuse do I have to miss this adventure?" She said with a smile as she walked through the brambles.

message 5: by Jesse (last edited Jul 20, 2020 06:39PM) (new)

Jesse | 232 comments It was very hard for Judy to follow the dog. Not because of his athletic speed--although that definitely did it's part--it was because she was running through thickets of bushes and grass, that seemed almost entirely possible to follow the Great Dane without getting lost.
"Slow down," cries Judy.
The Great Dane slows down and jogs lightly over to Judy with his tongue dangling from his mouth, and says, "What seems to be the problem, M'lady? We have to hurry before it's to late."
"Where are you taking me?" asks Judy.
"No time to explain now, M'lady, just follow me." The Great Dane says anxiously, and then stared bolting forward into the bushes
Judy had no choice, so she kept bolting after the Dog in the great, green thickets of nature, still wondering where on earth the Dane will take her, and also how it could talk...

message 6: by Helena (last edited Sep 07, 2020 10:18AM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Judy’s clothes very getting a little dirty with leaves and sticks bouncing up at her when she stepped on them. She was looking down and watching her feet when she nearly fell head over heels on the Great Dane. He had stopped. Judy looked up.

message 7: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((...))

message 8: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) He said, "pray do not be upset m'lady."

message 9: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) Judy said crying, "What do you expect, dog? I have been forcibly carried of by a great big stupid ugly dog!"

message 10: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "We need your help! And I did not force you," he wined, feeling sorry.

message 11: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) Judy relented a little, and her curiosity overcame her pride.
"What do you need me for?". She asked in amazement

message 12: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "Someone has taken control of dog world. We don't know how or who, but we know we need a human to help us," said the Great Dane.

Judy shrugged and said, "how do I do that?"

message 13: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "We cannot go among the Human's and find out things like you can. You will be are eyes and ears in the human world!" explained The Great Dane.

message 14: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) She shook her head, "I don't get it."

message 15: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) The great Dane sighs and explains again very slowly, "Dogs cannot go in among humans the same way a human can, but you can spy and sneak in among whoever is doing this and find us clues."

Naomi Abiah -HELLO WORLD. WAKE UP- (naomiabiah) "Hmm," Judy replied, finally seeing what the great Dane was implying. "I think I see what you mean. I do have one problem though, dogs do go and find clues that humans cannot. Dogs are employed by many policemen and find things like drugs (and food) which humans can't find. If I try to smell around corners, I can't smell small crumbs of food."

message 17: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "you don't need to," said the Great Dane. "You can listen to what people say, fake things like accidents, just do things where a stray dog would be chased away. we have one clue which you must investigate, the name Oakley and the town Brampton. Good luck!"

message 18: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) With that, the Dane ran off, leaving Judy.

Naomi Abiah -HELLO WORLD. WAKE UP- (naomiabiah) Judy thought and thought about the clue the Dane had given to her. "Oakley", she mused, " and Brampton, the town." She then decided to start a journey to Brampton and see if there was a man named Oakley.

message 20: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) She ran out of the forest and took a bus to Brampton, where she looked in the telephone book for any Oakleys

message 21: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) She ran her fingers through the O's and eventually found an Oakley. Well, she found five Oakley's. Which one was the one she was looking for?

message 22: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "Well lets eliminate people who it would not be," she said

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 15 comments i have been home schooled for like 4 years

message 24: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) Kakashi (Frosteye) wrote: "i have been home schooled for like 4 years"

((Wrong topic))

message 25: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) She found a Savannah Oakley first. "Hmmm...." She thought.

message 26: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "Maybe," she said. "She is married and has 5 kids, so I doubt it."

message 27: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) The next one was Ellen Oakley.

message 28: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "single old lady, I personally doubt it." She mused.

message 29: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) The next was Henry Oakley.

message 30: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "interesting " she said

message 31: by Helena (last edited Nov 25, 2020 07:59AM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "Let's see, Henry Oakley..." mumbled Judy.

message 32: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "That is a coincidence," she said.

message 33: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) She decided she might as well start off with the first Henry Oakley. So she followed his address.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He lived in a quaint green house on minnow street. His door had a big welcome mat in front of it.

message 35: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) "Um.. interesting," thought Judy.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

A siamese cat jumped up in one of the windows. It licks the glasspane.

message 37: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (the_world_through_catholiceyes) Judy shuddered, she wasn't an animal person and cats were worse than dogs.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

A small girl walks up beside the Great Dane and gives it a pet. Smiling she turns her purple eyes on Judy and waves.

message 39: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((Sorry!))

Judy wonders at this. "What are you doing here? And how did you change?" she asks the Great Dane. "And who are you?" she asks the girl.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Henry's assistant Henri." the girl smiles.
The Great Dane smiles mischieviously.

message 41: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "Whaaaaaa????" said Judy. "Look, I have no idea what I'm doing. Why am I even doing this?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

The Great Dane smiles. "Because you want to accept your destiny Judy"

message 43: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "Ok, bye," said Judy turning around, expecting them to call her with explanation.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The little girl laughs and skips back inside the house. The Great Dane yawns.

message 45: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Judy keeps walking.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

A tree waves at her as she passes by.

message 47: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Judy screams and runs.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The leaves laugh softly.

message 49: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Judy falls in to a hole. She hears, "hello!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

It's the girl that was at Henry's house. "Hello! Nice of you to fall down here!"

« previous 1 3