Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 1st Chapter-Contemporary Romance Novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Garcia (ruth5garcia5) | 3 comments First in a four-book series. Asher's Promise.

He has to marry his father's business partner's daughter. The Burke and Walker company will merge and continue the Burke legacy. He wants nothing to do with Lori Walker. Especially after he falls for her.

Lori is running from a past relationship and secrets, but she's willing to give Asher Burke a chance. Her heart begins to open until she finds out about the deal her father made.

The merge hangs in the balance and Lori's secrets finally catch up to her.

Looking for feedback.

Thank you!

message 2: by snuza (new)

snuza | 4 comments i can help you with this if you would like this is my email

linani.ichiwa@gmail.com

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Garcia (ruth5garcia5) | 3 comments snuza wrote: "i can help you with this if you would like this is my email

linani.ichiwa@gmail.com"

Thank you! I sent you an e-mail. :)

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 3 comments Hi Suzan! I can help too if you would like, just send me a message with what questions you would like me to answer about the chapter or if you would just like general feedback. ;)

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Garcia (ruth5garcia5) | 3 comments Erin wrote: "Hi Suzan! I can help too if you would like, just send me a message with what questions you would like me to answer about the chapter or if you would just like general feedback. ;)"

Was this meant for me?

message 6: by Lilly (new)

Lilly Charysma | 12 comments Hi Ruth Anne, I would also like to help, if you still need a Beta :)

My e-mail is lillysbookworld@yahoo.com