2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid, #2)
This topic is about Kiss Me, Kill Me
Kiss Me, Kill Me > Question O

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6198 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Robin (robinmy) | 1401 comments I liked this book better than the previous. I don't know if it was because the plot was more interesting to me or why I liked it better. I am happy with the way Sean and Lucy's relationship is growing.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments I'm looking forward to the next Lucy story, for sure.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments Sean tells Lucy he loves her. She can't bring herself to say it back. Does she believe, deep down, that because of what happened to her Sean can't really love her? This relationship had a long way to go.

I’m not sure why it’s so hard for her to say “I love you“ to Sean. I think it has more to do with her not trusting her own feelings and judgment. In this story, she was recalling how easily she fell for “Trevor” and ended up being trafficked. Lucy thinks she’s in love with him but is questioning her feelings, not his.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 852 comments I don't really know why but I had a hard time getting into this book. I was almost halfway through before I really started enjoying it.

I think I understand why Lucy is so afraid to tell Sean that she loves him. It's only been about six weeks that they are together. And I don't think she really trusts her judgment because of what happened to her previously.

Sometimes a book takes a while to connect. Glad you ended up enjoying despite that, Karen.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1998 comments I really enjoyed this book. I liked everything about it, the investigation, the character development, and the new characters. I'm ready to move on to the August read.