2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid, #2)
This topic is about Kiss Me, Kill Me
Kiss Me, Kill Me > Question L

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6191 comments Mod
Lucy starts to slowly regain her confidence during the investigation. When did you notice her hitting her stride? What did you think of her profiling skills?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments I can't pinpoint a moment this far after reading the book. I thought her instincts kicked in very well.

Melissa (melissasd) | 673 comments I'm not sure when she hit her stride, but she really took to the case quickly and noticed things that FBI Agent Suzanne Madeaux and Detective Vic Pantella had missed. I think Madeaux became a bit taken with Lucy and her skills. She's good!

message 4: by Anita (last edited Jul 21, 2020 03:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments She was gaining confidence from the time she found the girls on the Party Girl website and she just kept working it through. She was shy about offering her profile because it wasn't the one Suzanne wanted to hear and Lucy didn't want to be wrong, even thought she knew she was right.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6191 comments Mod
I agree with you all but the moment that stood out for me was when she went onsite for the fifth victim and won over that coroner. She deliberately inserted herself and was determined to impress him. That’s when I knew she’d regained her mojo.

I found her profiling skills to be exceptional. Looking forward to seeing her in action as an FBI agent.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 844 comments I'm not sure when but I think she did a great job profiling. If I didn't know her history, I would have assumed she was a FBI agent.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1996 comments I liked the way Brennan slowly brings Lucy back from her negative feelings about her skills. It's the little things that she picks up first, then her spot on profiling, then working with coroner. She is even confident enough (after talking to herself) to jump in when interview Dennis. She is firm with her understanding of Dennis.