Play Book Tag discussion

A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden, #2)
This topic is about A Bone to Pick
July 2020: Southern > A Bone to Pick / Charlaine Harris. 3.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 8721 comments A Bone to Pick / Charlaine Harris.
3.5 stars

Aurora Teagarden is a librarian and used to attend meetings of the Real Murders club in her town. They disbanded, but she knew (somewhat) the elderly Jane from the club. When Jane dies, Aurora is surprised to learn that Jane has left everything to her (except her cat and a bit of money). Aurora suddenly owns a small house, and has plenty of money. But, she finds an odd item in Jane’s house and isn’t quite sure what to do with or about it...

I quite enjoyed this! I really liked the guy Aurora started dating and I loved that she now has her own house. It’s a short/quick read.

message 2: by NancyJ (last edited Jul 18, 2020 10:26PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

NancyJ (nancyjjj) | 5681 comments Nice review. I wondered if you'd reveal the "odd item" she found. These books are perfect when you want a nice cozy mystery. I wondered if there are real book clubs that focus on true crime books. The members of the group seemed to put a lot of work into their presentations.

LibraryCin | 8721 comments NancyJ wrote: "Nice review. I wondered if you'd reveal the "odd item" she found. These books are perfect when you want a nice cozy mystery. I wondered if there are real book clubs that focus on true crime books. ..."

I decided not to, then looked at the summary here on GR and it does. Oh, well. I think I was able to give enough info to make it sound interesting without revealing that!

I'd join a true crime book club! LOL!