Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Wings of Fire RP! > RainWing Palace

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Nestled deep into the forest, RainWings can rp here!

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom woke from her nap, content from having peaceful dreams. Nightshade, the dragon who was like her brother, was still snoozing beside her. Blossom stretched and quietly left her hammock, so she wouldn’t disturb Nightshade. Flying lazily around the palace and the surrounding area, she searched for her friend, Rainbow.

(Lizzie, can they already be like best friends?)

message 3: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
(Of course!)

message 4: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

While Blossom was looking for Rainbow, she didn't know that Rainbow was out in the forest venom practicing.

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Yay!)

Blossom tilted her head and scanned the village of hammocks and treehouses for her friend. Not seeing her, she decided that venom practice would be fun.

message 6: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (What should the queen’s name be??)

Blossom landed on her treehouse platform where her hammock was, right next to Nightshade who was still sleeping soundly. She motioned for Rainbow to follow her as she took off for the main palace.

(I gtg sorry! We can definitely continue later)

message 7: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

(Okay, umm how about Queen Cherry?)

message 8: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Ooh yeah I like that!)

Blossom flew onto the main palace’s platform, where there was already a small line forming to have an audience with Queen Cherry. As her lieutenant, she was able to bypass the lines if it was important. Blossom looked back to make sure that Rainbow was following. “Come on!” She called to her, landing next to the palace entrance.

message 9: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Rainbow landed next to the palace entrance and followed Blossom into the palace.

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Blossom walked in, changing her scales from magenta to her usually blue/purple/pink ombré. The Queen was sitting on her throne, looking tired already. “Your majesty,” Blossom said, lowering her head.
“Blossom,” Queen Cherry replied
“I came to see if you would let my friend Rainbow,” She said, nodding at Rainbow, “join me on my mission for the next couple of days.”
The Queen paused and looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she said, “I think that would be alright. Just don’t get caught and make sure Rainbow knows a little bit about what you’ll be doing.”
“Thank you, your majesty,” Blossom said, then turned and went out of the palace.
“Did you hear that? She’ll let you come!” Blossom said happily.

message 11: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Yay! I'm so excited." Rainbow jumped for joy. "So what is the mission exactly?"

message 12: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “It’s...complicated,” Blossom said, sighing. “I’ll tell you about it on the way there. When will you be ready to depart? As soon as possible is best.”

message 13: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"I'm ready to go, I'll eat my banans while we are flying," Rainbow holds up her claws to reveal a bundle of bananas.

message 14: by Ayla (last edited Jul 27, 2020 09:11AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Lizzie wrote: ...Rainbow holds up her claws to reveal a bundle of bananas.
Make sure to do past tense! :) )

"Great!" Blossom smiled. "I just need to tell Nightshade that I'm leaving. We're heading to the SandWing desert first, so make sure you change your appearance to look like a SandWing." She took off towards her treehouse platform, landing next to the sleeping Nightshade. Explaining where they were going, he nodded and promptly fell back asleep. She changed her appearance to look like a SandWing, then asked Rainbow, "How does this look?"

message 15: by Ayla (last edited Jul 27, 2020 11:29AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) (Lizzie, my friend Lucy who is a mod here and has a RainWing as well, her name is Mist, and so we thought that she would live in the city Possibility ( (out near the SandWing desert,) ) and we would meet her on our mission, and she would join us. Does that sound ok?)

message 16: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

(Yeah that sounds great)

"Perfect," Rainbow told her then changed her scales to look like a Sandwing's as well. "Does this look fine?"

message 17: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “Great!” Blossom grinned. “Let’s go!” She took off from the platform and started flying above the trees, Rainbow with her. After about an hour, she said, “It’ll get dark soon, and we should find a place to tuck in, at least for the night. I was thinking that town, Possibility? It’s for all dragons, and it’ll only be a couple more hours flight.”

message 18: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

"Sure, that sounds perfect. I can't wait to see it," Rainbow said excitedly.