Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Wings of Fire RP! > IceWing Palace

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (last edited Aug 06, 2020 09:01AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Rp with your IceWing(s) here at the palace! (RP ONLY)

message 2: by Ayla (last edited Jul 29, 2020 05:56PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Silvermoon rolled her eyes as Queen Gelida, her grandmother, continued her long droning speech about how following rules was the most important thing of all, and...blah blah blah. Moon absolutely despised Queen Gelida's way of ruling.

message 3: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Frost, sitting next to her sister, was listening to her grandmother, but not with interest. Frost thought most of the rules were unfair or should be tweaked, but she didn’t despise her grandmother as her sister did. Frost had always been Queen Gelida’s favorite, as that was the kind of person Queen Gelida was. Now, Queen Gelida knew that Frost wasn’t in favor of most of the rules, but she liked that Frost still at least followed them, and didn’t openly speak against them. “...and those are why you two-well...,” Queen Gelida said, glancing at Moon, “should follow the rules, and that is why they are important.” “Now, go on to your rooms and have the maids dress you two for bed.”

message 4: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“Ok, grandmother,” Frost said, then looked over at Moon. She got a frown but then Moon followed her up the spiraling stairs to their room in one of the many towers of the IceWing palace. The maids were waiting patiently when they got there, and began getting them ready to rest.

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "I don't see why we should listen to her," Moon huffed. She reluctantly let Frost guide her to their room. Signaling to the maids to get her bath ready, she said, "We really ought to do something." she let another maid dress her and sat down on her bed. "I mean, it's not like I hate Gelida herself, it's just that she thinks rules are the most important things. I get that rules are somewhat important. I really do. But don't you think if the rules are unfair, you should break them? I mean, rules are just asking to be broken, right?"

message 6: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“The rules may be unjust, but the rules are the rules. There is no reason to break them, as they still help to keep everything running smoothly.Grandmother’s reign is almost over, and soon our mother will inherit the throne. Surely her rules will be different and a bit better. But nothing will ever be fair or perfect. That’s just life. The baths seem to be ready, so let’s hop in,” Misty explained. Misty got up and walked over to her bathroom, as did Blossom. Misty got into her bubbly bath and relaxed. After a while, she washed herself and stepped out of the tub. After drying off she slipped on slippers and came out of the bathroom.

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Moon snorted. "You sound just like mother. And you're not even that much older than me." She slipped into her bath. "Ahhh," she said. "This is nice." After a couple of minutes, she got out and wrapped a towel around her, putting on some slippers as she went. "And yes, I'm aware that rules keep everything running smoothly. But the circle system is just too controlling. It's not right."

message 8: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“I do agree on that one. I think that ranking other dragons is discriminative, and that we should not be ranked into different groups based on our heritage,” Misty agreed. “But I think we have had enough conversation tonight, and we should get to bed.” Misty slipped into her bed of ice and put snow over herself, contribute to custom.

message 9: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Moon sighed and got into her own bed, near her sister's bed. She did the same custom, and tried to fall asleep. Once she could hear her sister's slow breathing, and made sure she was asleep, Moon slipped out of bed and crept out of the room.