Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Damian Cy
This topic is about Damian Cy
Reviews by Reviewer > Interested in werewolf horror? Reviews appreciated!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damian (new)

Damian Cy (damiancy) | 5 comments Hi, if you like werewolf horror stories check out, Human in the Dark, And get to reviewing! Hi, myy name is Damian Cy and I would like to introduce my new werewolf horror novella, Human in the Dark. It presents the werewolf condition in a more classical sense, in that it is uncontrollable and dangerous, but at the same time, the book also draws parallels into our own nature and makes us think about what the human condition is. I would absolutely love some feedback on what you think about my take on the genre. I would be happy to answer any questions.

message 2: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 19 comments Damian wrote: "Hi, if you like werewolf horror stories check out, Human in the Dark, And get to reviewing! Hi, myy name is Damian Cy and I would like to introduce my new werewolf horror novella, H..."

Hey Damian!

I think this is a book I would enjoy. In case you are still looking for reviews, would you please drop me a mail at vshreyatu@gmail.com and we can take it from there? :)

Have a great day! :)