Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Funny Short Stories 50 pages (+ 20 pages of drawings)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ralph (last edited Jul 18, 2020 04:32PM) (new)

Ralph (ralphb86) | 2 comments Hello,

Would anyone be interested in giving me feedback on a book of funny short stories and jokes. the has about 50 pages of text and 20 pages of titles and illustrations ?

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith Jones (havingfaith) | 2 comments Ralph wrote: "Hello, Would anyone be interested in giving me feedback on a book of funny short stories and jokes?"

Hi Ralph. Yes, I can help with this. My email address is faith at workmail dot com.

message 3: by Ralph (new)

Ralph (ralphb86) | 2 comments Faith wrote: "Ralph wrote: "Hello, Would anyone be interested in giving me feedback on a book of funny short stories and jokes?"

Hi Ralph. Yes, I can help with this. My email address is faith at workmail dot com."

Thank you Faith for your interest. What genres have you beta-read in the past?

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith Jones (havingfaith) | 2 comments Ralph wrote: "what genres have you beta read in the past..."

I've beta read science fiction, thrillers and fantasy (as a volunteer) but in the main job I am an academic editor (non-fiction). I edited a mixed-genre collection published three weeks ago.
Writers in Lockdown: A collection of short stories