What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Detective series with detective living in apartment above his office in London. Other main character is his female assistant.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Guido (new)

Guido Molinari | 1 comments This is a if I remember correctly a series of detective books set in London in modern days. The main character is a ragged/rough detective who lives in a small apartment just above his office. He hires an assistant, a girl, and they are involved as private investigators in a number of mysteries. I am guessing the series came out maybe around 2005/2010. I think one of the mysteries involved somebody falling out of a window. Appreciate the help if anyone can think of the name, thanks a lot!

message 3: by CherylBCz (new)

CherylBCz  | 2 comments I thought of the Robert Galbraith series also. Cormoran Strike

back to top

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Cuckoo's Calling (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robert Galbraith (other topics)
J.K. Rowling (other topics)