Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) A large desk with neat and small piles of papers
Two bookshelves stuffed with alphabetical ordered books and binders
Three filing cabinets filed t the brim with papers and files
Two chairs across the desk for students
A chair for herself
All of this is lighted very darkly and everything is black, gray, or white

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Headmistress Styx sits on her desk, typing on her phone, waiting for the first few students to brave their fear and come say hi

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Nile Stark walked in and smiled at Styx, “hello?”

Styx looked up and smiled, “hey! You come to sign up for missions and a team? Or for private lessons? Or to talk?”

“Uhh, the first one please,” Nile said, stifling her laugh

Styx smiled and slid her legs out of the way as she pulled out a paper from a drawer and handed it to Nile, just put your name and other stuff here

Nile smiled and noted down her stuff, then handed Styx the paper, “thanks!”

Styx nodded and flashed her teeth, then waved her out the door, “no problem”

Nile walked out

message 4: by Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (last edited Jul 18, 2020 03:57PM) (new)

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) Phoebe knocked on the door, stepping back as the girl from before walked out without warning.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Nile smiled at Phoebe, "good luck!"

"next!" Styx called, still sitting on her desk, her boots on a chair

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) Phoebe gave her a weird look, then walked past her and closed the door quietly behind her.

message 7: by Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (last edited Jul 18, 2020 04:18PM) (new)

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) "What exactly do I need to see you for, ma'am?" She asked resolutely, straightening her posture like she did with Headmistress Night.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx shrugged, “well, you can sign up for missions and groups here, and private lessons,” she smirked, “I’m the athletic headmistress here”

message 9: by Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (last edited Jul 18, 2020 04:39PM) (new)

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) "That certainly sounds better then normal school subjects." She replied in somewhat a better mood.

"But I don't need a group. It'll be better if I practice on my own, no interruptions." She shrugged.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) She tilted her head, “hmm, that’s fine, but S.H.I.E.L.D might want someone with your skill set, but we can worry about that later,” she said, shuffling around in a drawer for the form, then handed it to Phoebe, it was a form to sign up for private lessons

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) ((Reggie stomps in. "You called for an interruption!?!" She smirked.))

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) (( hah ))

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) Phoebe stared at the paper for a moment, then hesitantly reached out and took it from her hand.

"Thank you, do you know where my dorm will be, if I may ask? And do we have.... dormmates?" She asked before leaving.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx sighed and crossed her legs, “your dorm will most likely be in Hallway 3, and yes dorm mates are required,” she said swinging her legs against the desk

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) "Do you know who mine is? Or is it possible I won't have one?! -Just a.... personal space, kind of problem."

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) She pursed her lips, and jumped from her desk stalking to a filing cabinet, and pulling out a huge pile of papers, she slammed them on the desk and rifled through them, then pulled out a single one, and scanned it, “i guess its fine...but I’ll have to talk to Night about it,” she said, “do you think you could survive for at least one day?”

message 17: by Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (last edited Jul 18, 2020 04:53PM) (new)

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) "I- Yes, I should be fine..." She looked down and sighed unpleasantly.

"I suppose I'll leave now." She looked back at Headmistress Styx.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Sorry, and I’m always open if you would like to talk or practice,” Styx said setting the paper down again, “and bye”

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) "Okay, goodbye." She dipped her head uncomfortable, then turned and left the room.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) She pursed her thin lips and watched Phoebe go, maybe... she sighed and opened the door to watch here go down the hallway

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) ((Oooohhh, this looks fun))

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) ((I suppose their offices are in Hallway 1?))

message 23: by ˙• a∂a •˙ (last edited Jul 18, 2020 05:01PM) (new)

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) (( Yup! ))

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) (( 👍🏼 ))

message 26: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Reggie stormed in, scowling furiously at every single thing in the room. “Why am I here?”

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx turned slowly to Reggie, “hello,” she said, with a smoothness only someone her age could pull off

message 28: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments “Are you going to answer my question or not?” She snarled, hands clenched tightly into fists.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) she strode to her and smiled sweetly, "you are here to be given the option to sign up for private lessons or a Avenger's group," she said, her voice dripping with fake sugar

message 30: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments “At least drop the sugar. But props for not reacting.” She admitted grudgingly. “I’d rather go solo, but I don’t know if that allowed.” She said, deciding to be at least a bit civil for once.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx dipped back her head a laughed without humor, "I like you," she said, sitting back up on her desk and sliding a knife from her sleeve, she started picking her nails with the knife and smirked, "going solo is fine, but S.H.I.E.L.D might come for your skill set," she licked her lips, "and you might want to consider taking private lessons," Styx shrugged

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Reggie smirked back. Now this teacher wasn’t so bad. “Who would be teaching me?” She asked. “No one from Asgard please.”

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) she chuckled softly, "oh no, I would be the one teaching you," she said, her voice low and lethal

message 34: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments “I thought you were a headmistress?” Reggie asked, an eyebrow cocked.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) "yes, I am, but I'm still allowed to teach you," she said, "and trust me, the only person who has beat me is Black Widow, I can teach you some cool tricks," she slid the knife back up her sleeve and cocked her head," she tilted her head to the side and watched Rggie with predator eyes, "then again I havet fought anyone, but that's not the point"

message 36: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Reggie grinned. “Alright, I’ll have the private lessons then.” She said a glint in her eyes.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) she grinned and slid her a paper across the desk, her eyes flashing

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyona walked in, having seen everyone else come in here, but stopped when she saw someone else. The girl from the hallway. "Am I allowed to stay?" she asked calmly, looking at the teacher.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx nodded absently

message 40: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Regina took it and her grin faded as she looked at the other girl. “See you later Teach.” She said and strolled our like she owned the place. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad?

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx chuckled darkly and looked to Alyona

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) (( yup ))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg though)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyona sat down across from Headmistress Styx. "Headmistress Night left without saying anything, so I followed the others here," she said casually, tossing her red braid back. "What happens here?" She cocked her head.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Headmistress Styx gave Alyona a crooked grin, “you can sign up for private lessons or a Avenger’s group here,” she said, propping up a foot on the desk

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Evelyn walks in and waited

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Styx waved a lazy hand at Evelyn, “please wait outside,” she said

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Evelyn sighs and rolls her eyes then walks out

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyona leaned back in her chair. "Private lessons?" she said, with a tilted smile. "I've had a fair share of those already. Probably should continue."

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Well, you can sign up for a Avenger’s group, it’s basically a group you form with the other students and S.H.I.E.L.D will send you one missions, most likely with me,” Styx said, picking at her nail

« previous 1