Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Nominations for August 2020 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheery (last edited Jul 16, 2020 01:47PM) (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 678 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

Please use this thread to nominate a book for August's Book of the Month. As always, please nominate one or two books only. Also, if you are interested in a series please nominate the first book of said series. Thank you! This thread will remain open through July 21st then I will create a poll for voting.

I have attached a list of books we've read and discussed since January of 2014. We'd like to avoid a re-read for at least THREE years. We think that should be easy considering Nora has over 200 titles to choose from.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you,

Sheery, Jonetta and Talya

message 2: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Marquez (shaylee2812) | 29 comments True Betrayals

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 617 comments Now about oldies but goody:

Her Mother’s Keeper
Island of Flowers

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1258 comments For summer reading let's take a trip to Cozumel and the Caribbean with Nora's early romantic-suspense Risky Business Risky Business by Nora Roberts

message 6: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 166 comments Anita wrote: "For summer reading let's take a trip to Cozumel and the Caribbean with Nora's early romantic-suspense Risky Business Risky Business by Nora Roberts"

I read this one last summer and loved it very much - wouldn't mind to re-read it and discuss it. Let's hope it makes it this time :-D

message 7: by Zinha69 (new)

Zinha69 | 60 comments True betrayals - I have not read this one

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1258 comments Agnieszka wrote: "Anita wrote: "Nora's early romantic-suspense Risky Business Risky Business by Nora Roberts"

I read thisI read this one last summer and loved it very much - wouldn't mind to re-read it and discuss it. Let's hope it makes it this time :-D "

Fingers crossed that we can make that happen this month!

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther Rainbow Morrison’s Cross

message 10: by Agnieszka (last edited Jul 19, 2020 02:45AM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 166 comments Esther wrote: "Morrison’s Cross"

Did you mean Morrigan's Cross? I never heard of Morrison's Cross (nor of Morrigan's Cross) so I wanted to look it up but didn't find it but bing search gave me Morrigan's Cross as the closest possibility.

message 11: by Amy (last edited Jul 20, 2020 01:03AM) (new)

Amy  Brobst (amydali86) | 126 comments I third Risky Business by Nora Roberts

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin (tesserin) | 200 comments I loved Risky Business!! An excellent NR romantic suspense!

Morrigan's Cross sounds very intriguing!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.