Challenge Corner discussion

Wicked Wings (Seraphim Academy #1)
This topic is about Wicked Wings
Let's Buddy! - Series > Seraphim Academy Series by Elizabeth Briggs -> Restarting August 2nd, 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 59309 comments Mod
They think I’m half angel and half human. They think I have no magic. They think because I grew up in the human world I’m clueless about what to expect at Seraphim Academy.

They’re wrong.

I’m not half human, I’m half demon — and this little succubus has come to play.

My brother vanished from Seraphim Academy without a trace, and I’ll do whatever it takes to find him, including infiltrating the school myself.

Even if it means going up against my brother’s best friends, who know something about his disappearance and aren’t talking. They may be angel royalty, but if they think they can intimidate me into leaving the school, they’re wrong.

There’s also the problem of the delicious professor who knows my secret. He’s hiding something too, and I’m going to find out what it is.

But I’ll have to be careful, because if anyone finds out I’m part demon? I won’t just get kicked out of Seraphim Academy — I’ll be dead.

*Seraphim Academy is a college-age reverse harem romance with all characters 21+ and plenty of heat!*

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

starting this now!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

25%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

50%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

and totally forgot to write comments here too! ughh here's to catching up

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

75%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments First up, I love the cover. It's absolutely gorgeous!

24%

(view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "First up, I love the cover. It's absolutely gorgeous!

24%

[spoilers removed]"

It really is a pretty cover!! As for Olivia, yeah I loved her. She is definitely stubborn so I was intrigued to see what was going to happen between her and the boys.

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 55%

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "55%

[spoilers removed]"

Ooo you’ll soon find out!

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 79%

(view spoiler)

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 100%

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "100%..."

Omg yes it was good! Did you want to read the next book? I haven't even looked to see if it was out yet.

message 14: by Deanie (last edited Aug 02, 2020 12:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments Alaina wrote: "Deanie wrote: "100%..."

Omg yes it was good! Did you want to read the next book? I haven't even looked to see if it was out yet."

Both book 2 Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs and book 3 Fallen Kings (Seraphim Academy #3) by Elizabeth Briggs are out and on Kindle Unlimited. I plan on reading the next two books. Want to buddy?

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Deanie wrote: "100%..."

Omg yes it was good! Did you want to read the next book? I haven't even looked to see if it was out yet."

Both book 2 Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs and..."

YES! I can switch this to a series read right now!

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs

Another absolutely gorgeous cover.

25%
(view spoiler)

message 17: by Deanie (last edited Aug 04, 2020 11:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs

53%

(view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

starting the second book now!

message 19: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs
21%: (view spoiler)

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

48%: (view spoiler)

message 21: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs

Another absolutely gorgeous cover.

25%
[spoilers removed]"

I died with the car and the pink room. I want more.

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs

53%

[spoilers removed]"

Yeah, these attacks are getting crazier.

message 23: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

78%: (view spoiler)

message 24: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 75%

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments Fallen Kings (Seraphim Academy #3) by Elizabeth Briggs

On to Book 3

29%

(view spoiler)

message 28: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

oooo I hope you like it so far! I'll dive into after work

message 29: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Aug 05, 2020 05:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fallen Kings (Seraphim Academy #3) by Elizabeth Briggs
24%: (view spoiler)

message 30: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

34%: (view spoiler)

message 31: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

50%: (view spoiler)

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 50%

(view spoiler)

message 33: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

77%: (view spoiler)

message 34: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "50%

[spoilers removed]"

I was so happy about her mom doing that!!

Deanie Nelder | 1067 comments 73%

(view spoiler)

message 36: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deanie wrote: "73%

[spoilers removed]"

I hope you like it!! I can't wait to read your thoughts!

The end of the series. Though the author said that some of these characters might turn up in her other books.

(view spoiler)

message 38: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yes, (view spoiler)

We should definitely try another book of hers, I really liked this series.

Kelly | 3824 comments description

*Borrows the books quickly*

message 40: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lol never you can always join!

message 41: by Kelly (last edited Aug 08, 2020 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kelly | 3824 comments Wicked Wings (Seraphim Academy #1) by Elizabeth Briggs

33% - (view spoiler)
50% - (view spoiler)
75% - (view spoiler)
89% - (view spoiler)
96% - (view spoiler)
100% - (view spoiler)

I loved it. I'm going to start the sequel in a few minutes.

Kelly | 3824 comments Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs

10% - (view spoiler)
30% - (view spoiler)
66% - (view spoiler)
76% - (view spoiler)
90% - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Alaina wrote: 25%
[spoilers removed]"

I died with the car and the pink room. I want more."

I loved that her revenge acts were more fun than serious ^^

message 44: by ❀ Crystal ✿ - (last edited Aug 10, 2020 12:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3844 comments So glad I randomly decided to jump into this BR, I really loved this book hope the whole series is as good.
Wicked Wings (Seraphim Academy #1) by Elizabeth Briggs
Ch 16 (view spoiler)
Ch 42 (view spoiler)
Ch 53 (view spoiler)
Finished (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments So glad you liked it :) I'm almost done with the last book

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3844 comments Kelly wrote: "So glad you liked it :) I'm almost done with the last book"

That sounds promising lol. Already started the second!

Kelly | 3824 comments Fallen Kings (Seraphim Academy #3) by Elizabeth Briggs
25% - (view spoiler)
43% - (view spoiler)
77% - (view spoiler)
100% - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Kelly wrote: "So glad you liked it :) I'm almost done with the last book"

That sounds promising lol. Already started the second!"

Nice!

Kelly | 3824 comments Alaina wrote: "Yes, [spoilers removed]

We should definitely try another book of hers, I really liked this series."

If you guys want to buddy read something else by this author, I'll be there!

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3844 comments Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2) by Elizabeth Briggs
20% (view spoiler)

68% (view spoiler)

77% (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

« previous 1