Sally Forbes
This topic is about Sally Forbes
General > A Historical Regency Author

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally (new)

Sally Forbes | 8 comments Hello all!
I hope you are all healthy and happy!

I am Sally Forbes, a new Historical Romance author!
I would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the people who support me!

message 2: by Sally (new)

Sally Forbes | 8 comments Trapped in the Marquess' Heart: A Historical Regency Romance Book is now live on Amazon!
Trapped in the Marquess' Heart A Historical Regency Romance Book by Sally Forbes

About the book:
A lady has a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger at a masquerade ball...

Belle Gordon is the only daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Rayborn.

From an early age, words have never come easily for her.
Aaron Wilmore, the Marquess of Ginavale, has spent the last five years living in India. Six years prior he met the love of his life but was left devastated by her untimely death.

Belle and Aaron soon develop an undeniable connection. But as their love blossoms, outside forces have other plans to keep them apart. Can Belle and Aaron overcome the obstacles standing in their way?

5 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Excellent read
"Couldn't put it down" - T.T

5 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Excellent Writing
"I absolutely love the book was interesting on how she built the storyline. I loved the romance between the two main characters. But as always the have to have a hitch so they can't be together. But I loved the ending of how they got together. I like this book better than any of her others even though I loved them too. Keep up the good work Sally" - T.

5 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Delightful read
"Delightful read. I couldn't put it down. The characters where creatively written and captivating. The storyline was so amazing well written. You could almost see it playing out as you read. If you like Historical fiction you'll enjoy this book" - M.F

5 our of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - The whole package?
"A sper book and a much fought for love. Loved the characters in this book. Wish it could become a film." - C.

0.99$ or FREE with Kindle Unlimited on Amazon.
https://amzn.to/2C40Itj