What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Laura G.
This topic is about Laura G.
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Lucy, prince werewolf. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (reading2escape) | 2 comments I was scrolling on Facebook this morning and saw a preview of a book. Went to scroll down to find the title and lost the post. Been looking for 30 minutes.

Characters: Lucy, and a guy that starts with an A.
Plot: Lucy was adopted and mistreated. Now she is told she has to marry a prince (Prince A) to pay her debt to the family. They have a rushed ceremony. Lucy doesn't know he is a werewolf but keeps hearing the word mate in her mind.

message 2: by Starrisa (new)

Starrisa | 25 comments I'm kinda pretty sure it's The Alpha Prince and His Bride?? I typed in the keywords and this came out. Apparently you can read it on the Dreame app or something. Hopefully this helps! :)

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Ashley, that's a good start. You must add genre (e.g., adult paranormal romance) and more plot details (from your comments) to the topic header (title), so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (reading2escape) | 2 comments Starrisa that was it! Thank you so much!!! Found it started and finished it yesterday. Not a fan of the app you have to use but it worked.